SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:30 pm

MMA50 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Shawn is so cute and I can't imagine Kaitlin not picking anyone especially when she has such a great final 3-4.  I am still thinking he was at the SH visit last weekend.  Smiley  Will be watching his feet for sure.  

A little birdie told me she chose no one because she wasn't feeling it that deep with any of the final 3.  When is the finale by the way, it can't come soon enough for me.

Makes sense that it would be the most basic, simple explanation. At the end of the day, no matter how great the guys at the end are, you can just *know* that you're not going to make even 2 months with them. Editing can be very tricky; I remember that 75% of people in a poll said that Chris L/Ali belonged together, and it turned out he didn't have feelings for her at all and wanted to leave.

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:01 am

We are jumping the gun in terms of believing RS and his spoilers + any other spoilers out there. That is not what we have this board for. IMO of course.
I am of the opinion that it is not over till its over. When I have "proof" that the spoilers are wrong then I stop questioning. So far I have not seen anything that tells me that his spoiler for this season is right. Nothing at all. On the contrary I tend to believe the opposite. We are just on episode 3 (or 4 as the case may be laugh out loud). Its early days yet to crown Kaitlyn as single and happy.
Watch the feet. So far those feet have not indicated that she is single. This regardless of how many "birdies" Suspect are chirping the outcome.

Looking forward to tonight's episode. Isn't this the one where Shawn gets the GR ? I could do without the drama that tptb insist on showing us from the spill over of the last epi.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:05 am

I hope they will show us the piggy back ride!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 am

nd4reality wrote:We are jumping the gun in terms of believing RS and his spoilers + any other spoilers out there. That is not what we have this board for. IMO of course.
I am of the opinion that it is not over till its over. When I have "proof" that the spoilers are wrong then I stop questioning. So far I have not seen anything that tells me that his spoiler for this season is right. Nothing at all. On the contrary I tend to believe the opposite. We are just on episode 3 (or 4 as the case may be laugh out loud). Its early days yet to crown Kaitlyn as single and happy.
Watch the feet. So far those feet have not indicated that she is single. This regardless of how many "birdies"  Suspect  are chirping the outcome.

Looking forward to tonight's episode. Isn't this the one where Shawn gets the GR ? I could do without the drama that tptb insist on showing us from the spill over of the last epi.
ITA and further, I don't feel like arguing semantics here because yeah, a girl should be happy regardless of whether she's single or not, but in this high-stress environment where being single= failing? I don't see it.

Her cute feetsies don't seem single to me either. If she's dating Shawn, Steve will be like "well, I was rightish, they're not engaged, it won't last anyway, blahblah, I <3 Maddie, gimme my click money." Everyone wins!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Yay!   Hugesmile
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 7m
Yes, more Shawn...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:37 am

so...shawn is coming off like he's using "lines" in the same way whitney was last season -- fall too hard too soon imho maybe that's a good sign but that's what it appears to be to me right now...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 am

emusha wrote:so...shawn is coming off like he's using "lines" in the same way whitney was last season -- fall too hard too soon imho maybe that's a good sign but that's what it appears to be to me right now...
Even though chances are great that they screwed it all up, they must have had SOME sort of initial connection/spark/brainwashing immediately because she blogged about in the first episode blog, that she never felt something so instant with anyone before. I'm into the theory that he was going to be f1, but when he heard about Nick or Jared or whatever sex, they couldn't move past it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:19 am

well ...here's what i'm seeing -- two clips from the same week -- shawn saying the same things "been thinking about you" "I haven't felt like this - fall so fast" etc. to her at the cocktail party and at the sumo date giggling they sound like the same exact lines though his sexy husky voice make the words sound really good Smiley

I'm looking forward to their 1-1 where he will be saying more than those two things ...really wanna see what's there beyond initial attraction cos he was fall in love at first sight and doesn't seem to be exploring to learn more about K...
reminding me of whitney and I really didn't get whitney's blind adoration of CS without really trying to get to know him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:48 pm

alexandracichetti For those of you who watch the Bachelorette you probably know who this guy is. You could probably say I feel pretty cool for meeting this cutie. 6h
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 11335174_1651232988428748_1975055413_n
http://websta.me/p/998673962037231559_1689607638
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:15 pm

From all the pictures I have seen of him post filming, I do not think he looks that happy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:From all the pictures I have seen of him post filming, I do not think he looks that happy.
I agree Nutty.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:22 pm

I don't think he looks happy either. I am still interested in scouting out those prospective SHV, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia