SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:47 pm

I have read through some of Joe's tweets  -  he is quite a character - alpha male, Southern characteristics, a guy who loves a pretty woman.  It appears that he is/will be 29 and a Gemini which means he has a birthday coming up May/June.  I hope he is still on the show and gets a HTD -- I want to see all his horses and how he really lives in KY - he looks like he may be wealthy.

His tweet about Mamma Murray may be a coincidence and nothing connected to the show.  Her sons were both playing football at Georgia and the Murray's were well known in that circle - he may have seen a picture/tweet of her.  

What is really bizarre that he later tweeted he wanted to be Andi and be on her season.  He must follow the show:  
Joe Bailey
‏@joebaileysego   I would totally appear on the bachelorette to fall in love with @AndiDorfman if that be the case. Help Make this happen @chrisbharrison
9:35 PM - 25 Feb 2014
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Yeah, the tweet about Momma Murray was from a couple of years ago so definitely nothing to do with the show. That's why I found it strange.

I think he does follow the show and the producers probably checked him out after that tweet and contacted him, since he's wealthy and good-looking. But Dylan said that the casting process took a year for him, so obviously it was too late for Joe last year. He also retweeted Elan in June I think, so he was probably in casting by then.

I think most of his tweets are pretty tongue-in-cheek. I mean his Twitter handle reads "Joe Bailey's ego". laugh out loud He seems like a fun guy, so hope he's not a douche.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Welcome1 SleutherCollins ! and thanks for that great first post.

Thanks to everyone else, wow, great job!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:07 pm

https://twitter.com/joebaileysego/status/346791676221739009

@joebaileysego

I don't know what's gayer me watching the bachelorette or listening to this guy read his poem!

He must be referring to Chris Siegfried. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:27 pm

mindless wrote:https://twitter.com/joebaileysego/status/346791676221739009

@joebaileysego

I don't know what's gayer me watching the bachelorette or listening to this guy read his poem!

He must be referring to Chris Siegfried. giggling

speechless  Shame on him. Some women prefer not to be dragged by the hair out of a cave.  Different strokes for different folks.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:35 pm

posts like this make me think he'd not be a good match for K who values a guy who has a way with words and can articulate how he feels ....wrote a bit more in the F4 sleuthing thread

bringing that over:

Hmmm -- read through Joe's tweets and have a bit of a diff perspective -- I'm not really feeling it for him and Kaitlyn...though I can see why she might take him far /not as far as F4 IMO (farm, quirky personality, looks, ready to settle down)

... Joe says several times that he loves to be the center of attention and he wants 20K followers etc. He gives me a vibe that he's def an alpha male and into the fame/tv land bit... though I do think he's 'ready' for a wife because he tweets about that quite a bit.
I don't see Kaitlyn gelling with his alpha-maleness so much though... CS had a very compassionate, patient and sweet side so if Kaitlyn was into that I imagine she'd look for that in her guy as well. Joe tweeted at some point that it's 'exhausting to pretend to listen to people problems all day and to act like you care' or something along those lines. Words also don't seem to be Joe's strong suit.

Nick is definitely good with words and Shawn seems a bit more Kaitlyn's speed based on his IG that shows a soft side.

Joe seems into bombshell types - he made a joke about the hocus pocus white witch being a hottie and he was also "ready to fall in love with" andi which seems a bit far fetched (not self-reflective) to me.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:43 pm

I always found Chris's poetry totally cringeworthy, so I can't blame him for that tweet. laugh out loud

I think most of his tweets are tongue-in-cheek and he's not actually as cocky as he makes out. There's a lot of sarcasm in there too. But we'll have to wait and see how he comes across on camera. I can see him hitting it off with Kaitlyn though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Chris Siegfried landed himself a wife. Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:07 pm

I just looked through some of his photos on Twitter and I could see him being NY guy
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:54 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/583416835405582336#
theres a recent pic of him here from SA... joe has longer sideburns than ny guy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 am

I love Chris Sigfried, but I FFed through the poetry too. Kaitlyn likes hockey players so I don't think she has a problem with alpha males. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:I love Chris Sigfried, but I FFed through the poetry too. Kaitlyn likes hockey players so I don't think she has a problem with alpha males. giggling

Yes, she certainly had a type going into the show.  It's no surprise there are a lot of athletic/fitness guys or that they had two "fight" dates. Throwback to her 3 hockey beau days. 
Her male friends seem to be more the artsy types.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom