SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:46 pm

notarose wrote:He's a gifted conversationalist.
His wit is wry.
His body is my wonderland.
Pray tell! Are you hiding something from all your buddies here?  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
His wit is wry.

That's one thing I never understood. The guy spoke gibberish to me and constantly stuttered over his words. Just like Andi harped on Josh for certain reasons, Andi would constantly tease Nick for barely being able to string full sentences together. I can recall numerous instances where he struggled with that and where it was difficult to even follow where the heck he was going with a sentence. He might be a good conversationalist in real life, but I never saw that onscreen. Perhaps he struggled with his nerves and that's what caused him to speak like he did, but the only time I saw him talk straight through was in ITM's when he was hating on the guys.

Chris Soules wins at not being able to talk in full sentences, or even talking for that matter. LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
ICU wrote:Guess I just don't see why everyone thinks Nick is so wonderful??  Wasn't impressed with him before.  And I honestly think it is unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1 to bring someone in at a later date.  I have said that every time I have seen someone who wants to come back or someone who wants to join late.

Nick is a specific taste, I get that. But if he is Kaitlyn's taste, and the whole point of this show is for Kaitlyn to find love, then why shouldn't he join the show? I've always had a problem with the "unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1" argument because that implies we really are watching a game show, and not a "how to help Kaitlyn find love" show. I realize the show tends to be more of the former than the later, but it is the later that the fans want and that the producers claim to want. Sure, they throw in people late in the game mostly thinking it will create drama, but if a lead sees potential there, then I think they owe it to themselves to pursue it. Would you really want the lead engaged to someone else wishing she had given Nick a shot? Of course not. So, if she's feeling it, then she should go for it. I think past leads have mostly used the "unfair" line as an easy way to say, "sparks aren't flying for me, the drama isn't worth it." It will be interesting to see what storyline gets used when it all airs, that is for sure.
I agree, it's Kaitlyn's rodeo so she can keep whatever clowns she wants, I don't think fair/unfair has anything to do with anything considering how "unfair" the whole thing is starting with the basic premise of the show. Nick hasn't won me over but perhaps he will with Kait. I guess we'll see.

Hahaha! Alanna you are the best. giggling Yes, there will be lots of "clowns." This show is a circus. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
His wit is wry.
Pray tell! Are you hiding something from all your buddies here?  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

"Sweet dreams are made of this ..." 
:uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 am

Beagle wrote:The thing about Nick is:

You can always count on him for the unexpected (coloring outside the lines).
He brings the ultimate in romanticism when wooing the girl.
He is witty and sarcastic like Elan , I love that about both.
He doesn't have a problem making fun of himself.
He doesn't have a problem admitting when he is wrong.
He seriously want to find his other half and get married.

Yes, he got overconfident with Andi and TPTB fueled that storyline to the end. I can completely see how he sounded and acted obnoxious at times ( helped by editing too), but what I saw mostly was a boy overwhelmingly giddy that he had finally found the girl of his life and did not want to share. Hugesmile

IMhO, his "conversational" ability was on the shaken grounds only in times when he had to be vulnerable with Andi, which is understandable, because I don't only feel insecure about my own feelings, but I'm also insecure/worried about the opinion of the other person that would be created upon what I might say (do) and "in process of falling in love" we say a lot of "questionable" things.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
ICU wrote:Guess I just don't see why everyone thinks Nick is so wonderful?? Wasn't impressed with him before. And I honestly think it is unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1 to bring someone in at a later date. I have said that every time I have seen someone who wants to come back or someone who wants to join late.

I love Nick and his personality. He goes for what he wants and makes the person feel special and wanted even at the risk of it all ending in disappointment for him. It is interesting because not everyone thinks Nick is wonderful as you say above, in fact he was quite polarizing to many who just viewed everything Nick did/does as conniving and scheming. I don't see his actions as scheming to "win."
*snipped* I don't really think it is unfair for him to come on later in the season **snipped** Plus it makes him an easy target again.
***snipped*** I just admire his grit and determination.****snipped****
dw_a_mom wrote:***snipped***
I think past leads have mostly used the "unfair" line as an easy way to say, "sparks aren't flying for me, the drama isn't worth it." It will be interesting to see what storyline gets used when it all airs, that is for sure.

I agree with all of your postings

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 pm

cheerleader  I think I've interpreted Nick's last tweet before going on this season.

Nick: "I'll never understand how people can like mayonaisse"

Nick has made a fair number of movie references on SM.  IMO this tweet references Tarantino's classic - Pulp Fiction.  Chararacters Jules & Vincent discuss McDonalds in Paris and the merits of ketchup & mayo. No to mayo. 

Kaitlyn, outside of Costco, said she likes ketchup on ketchup.

#itsthelittlethings giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm

good one NR! cheerleader

given he was going to 2 Ette season, does this necessarily means Britt is a 'mayonnaise' ? No? Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 pm

notarose wrote:cheerleader  I think I've interpreted Nick's last tweet before going on this season.

Nick has made a fair number of movie references on SM.  IMO this tweet references Tarantino's classic - Pulp Fiction.  Chararacters Jules & Vincent discuss McDonalds in Paris and the merits of ketchup & mayo. No to mayo. 

Works for me! Hugesmile

So I absolutely, positively need to get work done today. Please post in HUGE letters when we know for certain if Nick has survived another week. Praying
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:04 pm

NR, Mura, and MV, here we go again with those "little things" peanut butter, Cheetos, pickles, and mayo. Ugh and I get on your bandwagon every time. I'm getting borborygmi!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:NR, Mura, and MV, here we go again with those "little things" peanut butter, Cheetos, pickles, and mayo. Ugh and I get on your bandwagon every time.  I'm getting borborygmi!

flatulence is part of the process - brain farts too

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:11 pm

^^ rofl rotfl

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:53 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:cheerleader  I think I've interpreted Nick's last tweet before going on this season.

Works for me! Hugesmile

So I absolutely, positively need to get work done today. Please post in HUGE letters when we know for certain if Nick has survived another week. :Praying
:

I think RC is tonight so probably tomorrowor Sunday maybe RS will post if he is still there or not
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg