SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Shirt  and amount of facial stubble look the same to me for pic posted today and the ones from last summer before ATFR

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Definitely an old pic taken by a producer. :yes: Bet Nick's on a 1-on-1 as we speak.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:29 pm

I just need to know if he's still there or not!!
It's soooo frustrating to be his fan sometimes!!
If he's out, do you think he would go back to be with his family for Easter?

ETA: Thanks NUTTY!

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:30 pm

^^^Nutty... you ROCK!

Phew ... methinks somebody wants someone(s) to think that Nick is no longer filming.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:32 pm

But wasn't it speculated that Nick got the GDR in San Antonio? If that's the case, how could he be eliminated already if they just got to Ireland?

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:32 pm

sdmom wrote:^^same shirt, but different watch? no idea (compared with 7/27 photo)
I just need to know if he's still there or not!!
It's soooo frustrating to be his fan sometimes!!
If he's out, do you think he would go back to be with his family for Easter?

Actually ... I noticed that too. The more recent photo looks a bit more like a Fitbit or Nike fuel band while his photo before ATFR seems more like a watch.

Or ... it could just be the angle.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Since he almost definitely got the GDR last week, I can't see him being home yet. I think it's sneaky Elan and Nick's way of saying he's on a date with Kaitlyn today. Only Nick chicks would get it. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Well I am not a experienced sleuther, so can some one look at the watch and compare please??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Have we seen any recent Nick pictures with phone in his hand? Is that his phone?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Answering my own question about the phone.

This looks like an iPhone 6, I think. The one on the table is too small to be an iPhone 6, maybe it's his old phone from last year.

(from Nick's IG)

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 10894999_526048484201467_1585499531_n

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:Have we seen any recent Nick pictures with phone in his hand? Is that his phone?

the one from the Chicago bean 12 weeks ago seems to be a 5!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 pm

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Have we seen any recent Nick pictures with phone in his hand? Is that his phone?

the one from the Chicago bean 12 weeks ago seems to be a 5!

Dang! It does look like a 5. I know the one on the table is not a 6, so I was hoping the Bean one was a 6. hissyfit

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg