SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 pm

mindless wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Compare pictures. These are all from Nick's IG. These are what emad is referring to, she couldn't post them

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 11117208_471203009694958_1454088742_n

(posted 8/10/14 from LA)
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 10576187_665140416888640_1839372360_n

(posted 7/27 from Palm Restaurant)
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 10522227_294289924084838_1134049654_n

Do you think those pics from last summer were taken within days of ATFR? Because he was rocking some sideburns during ATFR and the post-show interviews. He doesn't have them in the pic he posted today, so it's probably not from the same day as the other two. It could still be from whenever though. I highly doubt it's from today.

To me in the first pic. of him drinking he almost looks like he is trying not to laugh.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks, AAL! So different watches and so probably on two different days.
We know for sure that Nick's last tweet was March 27 when he was already on the show. He probably has access to SM during the filming so we have no way to be certain if he's home or not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks, AAL! So different watches and so probably on two different days.
We know for sure that Nick's last tweet was March 27 when he was already on the show. He probably has access to SM during the filming so we have no way to be certain if he's home or not.
No problem! Definitely different days. Even if he is posting that from today or whenever it could be a joke. Like you said, no way to know for sure that he is off the show and if he got a rose last RC I don't see him leaving already. Plus the RC was so blurry they had it all blocked off at the Alamo. Maybe this is their/Nick's way of joking he may have left and stayed in the US since they are not in *public* like they were in San Antonio. From sleuthing and zooming in on those pics, not likely he stayed behind. I am sure he will show up somewhere :yes:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Aasd10Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Fbfb10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Whit - yes, I think he looks like he's trying not to laugh as well.
KB_Mom had a theory that he switched phones with someone and they took the pic then sent it.  His phone would have been programmed to link with no password required.  Sounds out of left field but possible.  A kind of "I dare you"  giggling  Better than removing your bottoms... or maybe not because this could be trouble with a capital T. 

I honestly have no idea but it's fun playing detective with Nick's sister wives group hug

Oh, can you imagine if this was really taken by K. on a 1-1 with him today and she used his phone and sent it.  Would love to see that moment air. rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:44 pm

I don't think Nick has left the show, not for one second do I believe that.  Just the fact that Kaitlyn let him join when they were already so far into filming says A LOT!  Plus we have RS saying they were "making out".... who does that with someone they're not seriously interested in?   It's been speculated that Nick got the GDR in San Antonio from the pictures that were tweeted, this being his first date/group date, there is no way she is sending him home right now.  If she's not feeling it, maybe before HTD's but Nick is not going anywhere until then.  Not to mention, just the whole producer aspect of it!  All the guys are probably really hating Nick, I would think they would keep him around for at least a couple episodes just for the sheer drama of it.

Actually the fact that this was tweeted, makes me believe even more that Nick has a serious chance of being F1. This isn't Nick's first rodeo so they can probably trust/use him more to do things like this than a first timer.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 pm

:swinginglove  Come play purse gate! 

The strap could be the same because there is a good length from the ring before the holes begin on the strap which would account for them not appearing in the drinks pic. Also the side hardware hanging down from the ring in the drink pic could be in the outdoor pic covered by her hand.  The sizes appear similiar. 

http://websta.me/p/721081269340879606_28304109

Of course, who doesn't have a black purse...but still...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:23 pm

delete

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 pm

I feel like I missed something. Is he still on the show?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't see chains on the end of the strap on Kaitlyn's.
I really think it is an old picture.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Diana wrote:I feel like I missed something. Is he still on the show?

He posted an picture on IG today. But many of us think it was an old picture, to throw us off.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Diana wrote:I feel like I missed something. Is he still on the show?

He posted an picture on IG today. But many of us think it was an old picture, to throw us off.

TPTB will not let him go unless K is soooo sure he's not "the one" and even then they will probably find a way to keep him. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 2498057887

I hope he makes it to the very end...JMO. lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't think Nick has left the show, not for one second do I believe that.  Just the fact that Kaitlyn let him join when they were already so far into filming says A LOT!  Plus we have RS saying they were "making out".... who does that with someone they're not seriously interested in?   It's been speculated that Nick got the GDR in San Antonio from the pictures that were tweeted, this being his first date/group date, there is no way she is sending him home right now.  If she's not feeling it, maybe before HTD's but Nick is not going anywhere until then.  Not to mention, just the whole producer aspect of it!  All the guys are probably really hating Nick, I would think they would keep him around for at least a couple episodes just for the sheer drama of it.

Actually the fact that this was tweeted, makes me believe even more that Nick has a serious chance of being F1.  This isn't Nick's first rodeo so they can probably trust/use him more to do things like this than a first timer.

Good Post I agree :con1: I really think this is type of ploy that MF and co. are playing with us. I agree it does not seem that Kaitlyn would allow him on the show and just let him go . Does not make sense to me.

Oh why Nick are you doing this to me it is making me :pullouthair:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg