SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Diana wrote:I am getting real sick of all his foilers. It's kinda annyoing tbh.

I love it giggling. It's something to have fun with until the season starts.  Otherwise I'd only be here a few minutes a day...oh, maybe that would better come to think of it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Based on Chris profile pic switching to a pic of Nick I believe it's TPTB foiling us not Nick JMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:40 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Based on Chris profile pic switching to a pic of Nick I believe it's TPTB foiling us not Nick JMO
I agree. 
I wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged Nick to do Airplane video part deux this year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:I believe it is a foiler as well. Not to mention the blip on Chris Twitter this weekend which showed someone had access to both accounts.

If Nick were back in the states I believe he would be back at work not:

watching a 3D movie at a restaurant that doesn't have couches yet is sitting on a couch wearing a sweater with no shirt underneath with sideburns that grew very quickly fast.....

cantstopl  a man of so many talents/multidimensional - teleportation,  deep V poster boy, hair today/gone tomorrow

Elan should share his popcorn.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm

I think Nick was saying something with the "3D"  No idea what it means but I can't shake the feeling it means something.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think Nick was saying something with the "3D"  No idea what it means but I can't shake the feeling it means something.

He's wearing 3D glasses in the pic.
3D is related to depth.

He sees depth yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:02 am

sbolduc wrote:I believe it is a foiler as well. Not to mention the blip on Chris Twitter this weekend which showed someone had access to both accounts.

watching a 3D movie at a restaurant that doesn't have couches yet is sitting on a couch wearing a sweater with no shirt underneath with sideburns that grew very quickly fast.....

Speaking of the pic of the sweater with no shirt underneath, whereever, whenever, however the heck it happened, I really wish I could reach into my screen and unzip the thing all the way! :uptonogood :fanningfan

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I agree. 
I wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged Nick to do Airplane video part deux this year.

Lol after airplane video part 1 I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB put a clause in his chase for Kaitlyn that he allow them access to his SM to have some control. The problem with airplane video part 2 is everyone would know it is a set up as there is no way they would allow Nick the opportunity to accidently slip ever again unless it is orchestrated BY them.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I agree. 

I will just laugh and realize that MF is too busy harassing his neighbors, and has decided to let blogger boy be so excited he probably pees his pants.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:19 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Speaking of the pic of the sweater with no shirt underneath, whereever, whenever, however the heck it happened, I really wish I could reach into my screen and unzip the thing all the way! :uptonogood :fanningfan

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 <a href=Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 837C4F70-9BD7-4A95-A006-B7D74A56B6A4_zpsotcdpzga

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:20 am

KB_Mom wrote:I think Nick was saying something with the "3D"  No idea what it means but I can't shake the feeling it means something.

From the Urban Dictionary... chew on this if you please... Cosmic, yeah baby.... giggling

"The third dimension is a theoretical realm of space and time in which the particles and dark matter of this parallel, alternate reality bends light to collide with the electrical charges of the subconscious mind. What is light becomes dark. What is dark becomes light. Some look into the third dimension and see nothingness; others believe they see the very face of God."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg