SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:31 pm

sophienette wrote:
notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think there's consensus on anything at the moment. laugh out loud Not since they went to Ireland.

Darn leprechauns messing with the yarn

Hey careful about the leprechauns... they can be nasty vengeful little things ;)

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698
That's why I blame it on them and not the Irish Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:38 pm

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

('s ok I'm not Irish... my kids are 1/2 though so I might get 1/2 defensive!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Should we add some of this to our Smilies?

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Leprechaun_Emoticon_by_Mirz123

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Moving-picture-of-little-dancing-Leprachaun

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Animated-emoticon-chasing-four-leaf-clover

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Two-drunk-leprechauns-sitting-on-mushroom

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Leprechaun-1976

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 SC8

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Good idea! I'm sure they'll be useful as the season airs!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:07 pm

My consensus  is Ben's HTD is today. Nick may be today if they have two crews or guessing tomorrow?

Nick sources are welcome to email me bachbachelorettefans@gmail.com, or send a Private Message, guests can send me a private message too. I'll take one for the team. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:10 pm

^^^ Problem with thinking that there would be two dates today.... two crews are possible, but there's still only one bachelorette (at least on this journey).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:13 pm

^ LOL...with all of the brilliant sleuthers here...how did that just now come up! :yes:

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Does anyone think Joe is one of the F4? I didn't realize he was from Glasgow. It is about 30 minutes from where I live.

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 pm

So nick HTD is not today ? So is it that Ben HTD confirmed for today ? Is there any proof of such ?

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:40 pm

I though Bens HTD had already happened??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

You leave for one day and everything changes haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think Joe is one of the F4? I didn't realize he was from Glasgow. It is about 30 minutes from where I live.

Joe is probably in the F6 at least.  If he is home, as in eliminated, he has not revealed it on SM as he not active.  I would think as a guy into horses he would be active or spotted this weekend with the Derby.  If he is F4 they would be filming a HTD this week in that area.  Do you have any suggestions for checking if he is back and/or filming in that area?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc