SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Continue here.

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I always wondered if Mary was brought in because Byron was not "feeling it" with the other women left and Mary had interest in him.
If this is partially the case here--great. I like Nick and I like Kaitlyn.

If Kaitlyn lets Nick on the show I believe this to be true especially given how late in the game it would be... that or she liked him a lot before hand

It could certainly be that Kaitlyn is not feeling it enough with any of the guys left and so they brought Nick in and it could even be fairly platonic secretly, yet look like a romance for the sake of the show. I could see it with both their personalities that they work it for the show and then eventually go their separates.
One of these days that will happen, it kind of happened with Sarah and Travis, but that was fairly transparent. What I mean is that it actually takes the scripting further.

interesting theory here...i do think Kaitlyn is into the show partly for the exposure from it -- i see her like Ali or Jillian or even Deanna who did it to further their exposure and for the experience but they were also open to finding someone. I don't see nick as someone who'd pretend to be romantically interested in her, however, unless he sees it from a not taking things seriously angle and realizing the silliness of the production as a whole and they're mutually going into it with eyes wide open wanting to explore... in any case, i don't think money would sway him and I don't think he's into the fame bit.  If they do bring him back cos she's not as taken by the guys -- I hope she honestly gives it a shot with him.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 pm

RS tweeted that tonight's date is a two step dance competition. Once again, invite to attend the filming. seems like all of the group dates are going to be public. Wonder if they will try hard to hide 1 on 1's to keep us guessing. :stirthepot

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm

RS summary of yesterday's date:

-There were roughly 25-30 couples in the dance competition. Kaitlyn and Ben were couple #18
-Apparently he was very touch feely with her, and Kaitlyn seemed to be putting on a show for the cameras
-There were 3 judges: a woman from a country western dance organization, the co-owner of Gruene Hall, and a local dancing celebrity Betty Jo
-There was a woman who had to teach Kaitlyn and Ben to two-step in 45 minutes before the competition. It didn’t help apparently because Kaitlyn and Ben were terrible. Ben had to keep starting and stopping so Kaitlyn ended up leading them the whole time
-Kaitlyn and Ben were eliminated in Round 2. They went outside and filmed together after they were eliminated
-Winners were announced and Kaitlyn and Ben came back on out for an encore dancing with everyone and congratulating the winners
-They went outside and filmed for a while on the staged pick up truck (as you can see by the tweet) talking and kissing

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:http://websta.me/p/954019395408175657_278712247

http://websta.me/p/954020548523008578_278712247

https://mobile.twitter.com/lauracgarza/status/583491849811177473/photo/1

thumbsup The last one doesn't exist, I wonder if she removed it.

The first one is excellent! We can work with that one to determine who was on that date. I'll move this to the sleuthing thread if it hasn't already been moved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:25 pm

From RS today:

Four episodes have been completed (ep 5 filming now in San Antonio), and not even counting Brady who eliminated himself during the first rose ceremony, FOUR guys have exited the show before a rose ceremony took place. I can’t remember that many happening that soon in any previous season. H*ll, have we ever had four people eliminated before a rose ceremony over the course of a WHOLE season, let alone the first four episodes? Talk about self implosions. What an interesting group of guys. This is going to be highly entertaining based on what I know so far.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:39 pm

From RS column today:
Today is the final date in San Antonio with the rose ceremony tomorrow night.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 pm

^ Oh wow. Five guys in total left before rose ceremonies?! Yep, this is going to be a drama filled season laugh out loud

I hope that they were guys that wanted Britt and eliminated themselves when they knew it was Kaitlyn. I think it would just be better for Kaitlyn overall - there wouldn't be any guys that she would really need to question on whether or not they wanted Britt over her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Oh wow. Five guys in total left before rose ceremonies?! Yep, this is going to be a drama filled season laugh out loud

I hope that they were guys that wanted Britt and eliminated themselves when they knew it was Kaitlyn. I think it would just be better for Kaitlyn overall - there wouldn't be any guys that she would really need to question on whether or not they wanted Britt over her.

Do we know for sure that all 4 initiated their exit?  Is it possible she may have let 1 or more go? 

Agree, uninterested guys are extra baggage.  Example - Brady leaving was not in any way an insult.  Just honest.  Even at EPI 4 there would be some guys Kaitlyn barely knew or perhaps a 1-1 where it became clear they were mismatched.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:59 pm

^ RS unfortunately did not make clear whether the other four eliminated themselves or if Kaitlyn let them go before RC (he probably doesn't know).  Either way, if they eliminated themselves because they were there for Britt, or Kaitlyn got the vibe they weren't into her and let them go, it's better. She should be able to focus on the guys that are there for her.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 pm

If they were there for Britt, they would have voted for her and later decide they weren't interested in Kaitlyn. I can't imagine four guys leaving on their own because they didn't think they'd find love, and miss out opportunities of travelling and becoming famous! laugh out loud

I hope Kaitlyn let them go because she knew she wasn't interested in them and maybe knew Nick was coming? :stirthepot

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

I like when they have less cast and lately have been skipping the first few episodes until the cast thins out. 
So, I, for one look forward to this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm happy for the smaller cast too but I just know tptb are trying to use this to make Kait feel ugly, unwanted, insecure and keeping her off balance.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc