SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Problem with thinking that there would be two dates today.... two crews are possible, but there's still only one bachelorette (at least on this journey).

cantstopl cantstopl too true, jcrbil!! I think we all must be in sleuth sludge to have missed that one.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:57 pm

In Light of time constraints:

All home town dates will be filmed the same day.

The role of the Bachelorette for HTD1 will be played by Kaitlyn Bristowe

The role of the Bachelorette for HTD2 will be played by Andi Dorfman

The role of the Bachelorette for HTD3 will be Mike Fleiss' Mother

The role of the Bachelorette for HTD4 will be played by Andi Dorfman (because she just cant let go of her 15 mins)

**just a little dig on Andi in good fun I dont mind her I just have had enough of her **
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 pm

nikikass wrote:In Light of time constraints:

The role of the Bachelorette for HTD4 will be played by Andi Dorfman (because she just cant let go of her 15 mins)

**just a little dig on Andi in good fun I dont mind her I just have had enough of her **

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:

If the above is true then I hope Nick scores HTD #1. Not HTD 2, and definately not HTD 4! HTD 3 would even be okay with me, as long as she doesn't hang her granny pants in the kitchen.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:43 pm

If Nick hometown date is done first then it would be shown 3rd if that part of the show is not changed

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 pm

In that case Nick definitely gets HTD number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:20 pm

officeRules wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

If the above is true then I hope Nick scores HTD #1.  Not HTD 2, and definately not HTD 4!  HTD 3 would even be okay with me, as long as she doesn't hang her granny pants in the kitchen.

cantstopl you beat me to it officerules re Nick having HTD #1.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:22 pm

reason wrote:If Nick hometown date is done first then it would be shown 3rd if that part of the show is not changed

I believe last year he was HTD #1 and shown first on the show. I remember because they mentioned how he and Andi both almost missed the HTD trying to fly in from Brussels....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:00 am

reason wrote:If Nick hometown date is done first then it would be shown 3rd if that part of the show is not changed
Why do you think that?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:10 am

Watching the show from season 1, has given me that knowledge dont know if things will change this show. Did not watch Juan Paul, Andi or Chris season so cant comment too much and those. I have videos of most of the shows but cant get to them to give more info.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:28 am

best post!!!  clapping! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Sorry for quoting myself, bringing this over from Chris's thread.

I think right now the majority are thinking, in no specific order:

Nick
Shawn
Ben
Jared
Joe
Chris

Who is #7??

RS inviting others to tell him of their findings is luring in order for him to have more options on the possible finale. He threw in that everyone will be wrong, as an added sales tactic to increase his clicks. He probably had Chris as the F1 until the pics of him were uncovered and posted here as of April 19th.

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ben IMO is right in there F1/F2 as a strong possibility.

There has been more to suggest Ben made it further than Chris.  Ex:  HTD film crew spoilers.  Not proof but at least Ben has buzz around him.

Due to the great sleuthing here, I believe Chris was eliminated around the time he was cleaning up his IG which is the 2nd week in Ireland before the mystery week. Still a bachelor possibility as posted in another thread JPG and JakeP were both F7.

Hmm I have another thought. I'll continue in the sleuthing thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc