SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Dang, you guys have good eyes!!!!

Do you think, even if she picks no one, there will be a designated final 2 (like Jenni) and a designated F1 (like Deanna)?

If so, I wonder who will be who.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Someone also spotted the ring in the picture from the bar from about a week or so after filming with a friend (the ring was spotted in the mirror), but Nick hasn't worn it since. Since it's a Claddaugh ring, and those are popular in Ireland, it may or may not be mentioned in the episodes. Nick hasn't been seen wearing it since, so he took it off either 1) because they're over and she broke up with him for Shawn/no one/someone else; or 2) he was told to because it would give away the ending.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Do you all think the producers come here and read out board???????????

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:25 pm

reason wrote:Do you all think the producers come here and read out board???????????

If it's option #2, it's probably because someone independently saw it on his instagram. Not necessarily from this board.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:Dang, you guys have good eyes!!!!

Do you think, even if she picks no one, there will be a designated final 2 (like Jenni) and a designated F1 (like Deanna)?

If so, I wonder who will be who
Posed same question awhile back because if there is no F1 and yet there is a FRC:

1) Nick = F2, Shawn=F1 spot
If Nick arrives first, unspoiled audiences will think Kaitlyn is going to choose Shawn but she doesn't. How will they feel about that? How does that fit into Shawn being next Bach contender? Is it better for him to be first or last at FRC? Not sure...

2) Nick = F1 spot, Shawn=F2
If Shawn arrives first at FRC and is rejected, then unspoiled viewers will think that Kaitlyn is going to choose Nick. So it will seem like he is getting his second chance this time around... only to be rejected again. Would that be a more dramatic ending than having Nick rejected before Shawn? Maybe...

So many options...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:47 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Pics10111

Lightened - same wrist as the ring finger.

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Pics1010
Sorry, but I don't see a bracelet on the blue cuff SC.  I do remember there was a SC with Shawn and he was wearing a blue shirt with cuff on the sleeves with Kaitlin in a black dress.  So I'm still confused as to how the blue cuff guy became Nick.

anyone know where this is from?? have we sleuthed where and when it was?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 pm

emusha wrote:
2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Pics10111

Lightened - same wrist as the ring finger.

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Pics1010
Sorry, but I don't see a bracelet on the blue cuff SC.  I do remember there was a SC with Shawn and he was wearing a blue shirt with cuff on the sleeves with Kaitlin in a black dress.  So I'm still confused as to how the blue cuff guy became Nick.

anyone know where this is from?? have we sleuthed where and when it was?

Glad you found it Emusha.
It is hard to tell where and when is from. There is not much besides their clothing to go on. And there are no other SC with either outfit shown yet... Plus, Nick is not wearing this ring earlier that we can see. All of his other dates except for the group date in week eight have SC or behind the scenes photos to see what he was wearing and it doesn't match any of them. So, I assumed the SC was from a later date after the F3 overnight date. It could be from later that night (on the F3 date), as Nick was wearing a blue shirt in the SC of their date in Cobb, but he is wearing dark grey/black pants at that time and the SC above he is wearing khaki pants. If someone else knows how to bring the SC of the Cobb date in that would be great. Sorry.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:07 pm

No one has been able to figure out the sc yet from what I gather. Maybe once we get to the Ireland episodes we will get more caps and something will show up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Ok good to know thanks! It's interesting that we haven't located it -- no couch colors matching either??

kimberlyg wrote:Someone also spotted the ring in the picture from the bar from about a week or so after filming with a friend (the ring was spotted in the mirror), but Nick hasn't worn it since.  Since it's a Claddaugh ring, and those are popular in Ireland, it may or may not be mentioned in the episodes.  Nick hasn't been seen wearing it since, so he took it off either 1) because they're over and she broke up with him for Shawn/no one/someone else; or 2) he was told to because it would give away the ending.

was the fact that it's a calddaugh ring and that he wore it at the bar with the picture in the mirror definitely determined?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:46 pm

^^ no I don't think it was proven. It was hard to see it the pic in my opinion could have had a ring on might not have I thoughf it was too hard to tell

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:14 pm

^^ last I saw I agree with you it wasn't something that was ascertained for sure... unless I missed something. So we should keep an eye out for this cap/couch/these outfits -- we can maybe do a process of elimination
- not NYC
- not SA (unless it's the mariachi date CP)
- maybe dublin?
- not daytime cobb (maybe night time?)

Haven't been following all the date timelines if someone else remembers we could do a process of elimination here to see what we can be on the lookout for

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:00 pm

emusha wrote:^^ last I saw I agree with you it wasn't something that was ascertained for sure... unless I missed something. So we should keep an eye out for this cap/couch/these outfits -- we can maybe do a process of elimination
- not NYC
- not SA (unless it's the mariachi date RC)
- maybe dublin?
- not daytime cobb (maybe night time?)

Haven't been following all the date timelines if someone else remembers we could do a process of elimination here to see what we can be on the lookout for

I don't think it is dublin either, at least not on their 1:1 date. The very blurry photo of them walking together shows Nick wearing a grey suitcoat, which also matches another SC of them holding hands in the preview. Don't know where those SC are either.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc