SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 am

I know it seems fanciful as Sophienette guessed he was way too big a star to do this show - But - he was in Dublin that day - Imagine hearing Hozier sing Take Me To Church in Christ Church Cathedral? Dream date. At least in my dreams Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:05 am

He needs to stop
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I know it seems fanciful as Sophienette guessed he was way too big a star to do this show - But - he was in Dublin that day - Imagine hearing Hozier sing Take Me To Church in Christ Church Cathedral? Dream date. At least in my dreams Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:14 am

Just a question as I don't understand, but why would the crew/guys be staying in a resort/hotel in Killarney when they are doing dates in Dublin which is 3 hrs and 45 min away by driving?  Did I get the addy wrong of the hotel when Momoftrips posted it?

ETA: There is a Westin Hotel right close to the Christ Church Cathedral. Could they use that one instead and be doing all the dates around Dublin?

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:17 am

Diana wrote:He needs to stop

I don't think it's him. I think it's Elan having the time of his life at our expense. Remember Diane in 7B.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question as I don't understand, but why would the crew/guys be staying in a resort/hotel in Killarney when they are doing dates in Dublin which is 3 hrs and 45 min away by driving?  Did I get the addy wrong of the hotel when Momoftrips posted it?

Perhaps only the 1-1 was in Dublin.  Last season the guys stayed outside Venice as an example.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:37 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question as I don't understand, but why would the crew/guys be staying in a resort/hotel in Killarney when they are doing dates in Dublin which is 3 hrs and 45 min away by driving?  Did I get the addy wrong of the hotel when Momoftrips posted it?

Perhaps only the 1-1 was in Dublin.  Last season the guys stayed outside Venice as an example.
But aren't the other dates so far in Dublin too? Were there other tweets?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 am

IN this version you can hear Hozier's word's. I doubt they will use him sadly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:22 am

evo wrote:I saw them just before 4pm the first time and probably around 5pm the second time, but Christ Church is not that far so they could have walked to St Stephens Green in less than 20 minutes.

Maddy wrote:Katie Wolahan@katiewolahan  
Best night ever, getting to meet @kaitlynbristowe @theyearofelan they were all so nice #thebachelorette
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 CB7-kK_W0AIH0w4
1:58 PM - 6 Apr 2015 in Ireland

hmm so according to this pic it looks like kaitlyn was wearing this long black coat yesterday -- it prolly got cold as the night wore on.... she looks pretty in the coat

evo wrote:I think she was wearing a white top with a nice pendant and a light cardi, he was wearing a black leather jacket.
and he'd be wearing a black leather jacket on top of this jean shirt (still unconfirmed if this shirt is from apr 6 1-1)
https://instagram.com/p/1JZg6MMw3u/?taken-by=nick_viall28

K seems pretty dressed up but maybe that's just her black coat & she's bundling up?

This outfit below matches what evo described - cardigan (or is it a mini-coat??hmm) and white top though not easy to see the pendant right now with the scarf K's wearing. but more than likely this photo is from april 5/sunday and therefore a day before nick's 1-1 date??
emusha wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:heres the tweet

Chelsea Trout ‏@chelstrout  1h1 hour ago
So lucky to meet Kaitlyn from the bachelor in Dublin, Ireland today!
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Cb3plc10
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:31 am

evo wrote:Yeah, I didn't see them holding hands at all, they were just talking. He seemed to look her in the eye all the time and maybe I am making this up now but when I met them the second time on Grafton she was talking to him but looking down. Having said that she seemed a bit more shy at times with Chris so maybe this is her normal self ??.
:shootme:

on date with shawn - looking down -- maybe it's a good sign that she looks down when she's shy?
Maddy wrote: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 CBntFoFUIAEUxt_
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 CBntFyQUoAAUoM9

i remember when K got the htd rose fora majority of that convo with CS where she was feeling vulnerable she was looking down http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/cant-miss-clips/VDKA0_wlw84mbg

Looking down, especially with someone not looking the other person in the eye, is usually associated as submissive (ie. not dominant) eye body language. So, that person may not be very comfortable in your presence.

Breaking eye contact to look down is a submissive action, designed to look demure and inviting, while looking back up to re-initiate eye contact is a way of checking to see if you noticed and are still looking. If you’re talking to someone who maintains eye contact or breaks and reinitiates it quickly, you can feel certain that she’s actively interested in what you have to say.

If someone looks down at the floor a lot, they are probably shy or timid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:00 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I know it seems fanciful as Sophienette guessed he was way too big a star to do this show - But - he was in Dublin that day - Imagine hearing Hozier sing Take Me To Church in Christ Church Cathedral? Dream date. At least in my dreams Smiley

Totally... :yes: and the song is pretty much a verified hit... which means it would be a really great memory if N&K stay together... like they could conceivably hear 'their' song on the radio long after it retreats from the present day airways.  
Staying power!!  :yes:   Now THAT's romantic.  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 am

This song (words) actually gives me chills... It reflects WAY more than romance, rather deep deep love; love that offers absolution and transcendence.
What a song to 'have' with a lover... WOW.
beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  :sprinklehearts

ETA: The official video however, is pretty brutal.  Crazy that this beautiful song was depicted as it was in the video.  (Harrowing!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

"Take Me To Church"

My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

"We were born sick" you heard them say it

My church offers no absolutes
She tells me "Worship in the bedroom"
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

I was born sick
But I love it
Command me to be well
Aaay. Amen. Amen. Amen.

[Chorus 2x:]
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice

Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine-looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful

That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work

Take me to church
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death

No masters or kings
When the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin

In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Ooh oh. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Take me to church
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death

Last edited by SueSt on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins