SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn can just ask for more time and they will suddenly create another episode worth of dates. There's too much planning involved for that to happen IMO. If they are having an extra episode this season it was probably in the plans from the start.
I definitely agree with this. 
I also think it could be only 3 HTD's. Nothing concrete to go on, just my thoughts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn can just ask for more time and they will suddenly create another episode worth of dates. There's too much planning involved for that to happen IMO. If they are having an extra episode this season it was probably in the plans from the start.
I also think it could be only 3 HTD's. Nothing concrete to go on, just my thoughts.

I think 3 as well.  She had told Chris in epi 7 that she was concerned about her HTD because she felt their time had been limited prior to that.  She also saw Jade emotional but contained at the WTA.  Kaitlyn may be thinking ahead to the FRC and wanting to limit the amount of breakups closer to that time. Or not wanting guys to invest emotional that she knows need to go therefore lessening the impact on them. 

We also have RS saying 4-5 guys left before RCs.  We don't know if they leave of their own accord or she has a convo with them.  If she is letting them go then there is a pattern here of less is more : fewer guys - more time with the remaining.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Boy oh boy, I was gone all afternoon and evening, and I thought for sure i'd come home to some definitive yes's or no's.
I guess I did….
YES, we still are win the dark.
NO, we don't know if Nick got a HTD.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Yep I can see this as well. And I agree if there is an extra episode or extra time it is because the producers planned this before the season started.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Wasn't there someone on this board that had information on Jared - have we received any word on him?

Joe is really the only guy we haven't really heard anything about...right? Watch him be F1.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:Boy oh boy, I was gone all afternoon and evening, and I thought for sure i'd come home to some definitive yes's or no's.
I guess I did….

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

I do not get where you think that Nick did not get a HTD thought it was going to be on the 28th . Now I am going :crazed
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 pm

whit90 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Boy oh boy, I was gone all afternoon and evening, and I thought for sure i'd come home to some definitive yes's or no's.
I guess I did….

I do not get where you think that Nick did not get a HTD thought it was going to be on the 28th . Now I am going :crazed

this is the scoop we got from someone who knows nick and his family

maracker34 wrote:Nick's HTD is being filmed Tuesday, April 28th Smiley So he may be last in the HTDs?

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 pm

emusha wrote:
whit90 wrote:
I guess I did….

this is the scoop we got from someone who knows nick and his family

maracker34 wrote:Nick's HTD is being filmed Tuesday, April 28th Smiley So he may be last in the HTDs?

Thank You I hope it is true :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:55 pm

yea we don't know that...

this info aligns with GA's info about HTD's being filmed next week and conflicts with another scoop from a different poster who said Ben's HTDs were filmed last weekend but another poster also posting here from Ben's hometown Warsaw, Indiana (Also knows Ben) said there is no word at all about filming crews or anyone seeing anything being filmed so there's some conflicting info...

AL was also given some info that Nick was booted off after RC7.

Mr. Write says FDs are in Mexico and there's a twist of some sort this season

ETA: RS also left a clue that "nick acted like a little bioch" but my guess is that has nothing to do with a big twist or else RS would be pacing up and down the internetwaves trying to rack up a ton of hype aka traffic to his blog

Last edited by emusha on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 am

My gut says Nick gets a HTD. I am guessing anyone's dates (of filming a HTD) that they were told could be off, for one reason or another. That is a total guess, I don't know for sure.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:09 am

My gut says yes to Nick. No intel other than my gut.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 am

Everything is so confusing to me now. Can we fast forward to a few weeks from now? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123