SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Californiaqueen Mon May 11, 2015 3:23 am

livlafluv1 wrote:I suspect he will be at dwts tomorrow and for the finale as well. The question is will Whitney?  IMO hours spent rehearsing are one thing, but right before she left for Chicago he did a couple of other evening events without her. (Dwts 10th anniversary and party and the Radio Disney awards) he may not have been "allowed" to bring her, but I can see a "line in the sand" moment if you will. And perhaps he crossed it (only my humble opinion as always).

Not gonna lie, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't have been allowed to bring her. His original fame (the thing that qualifies him as a "star on DWTS") is being on the Bachelor. So I really doubt the woman who he chose, who now also has a small claim to fame, wouldn't be allowed to come. The two appearances without her that weekend seem very strange.

At this point I kinda hope that Whitney's over it and knows she can find a better match. Cause if she's still really trying and he's blowing her off like that it would be so hurtful for her.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Mon May 11, 2015 3:26 am

livlafluv1 wrote:I suspect he will be at dwts tomorrow and for the finale as well. The question is will Whitney?  IMO hours spent rehearsing are one thing, but right before she left for Chicago he did a couple of other evening events without her. (Dwts 10th anniversary and party and the Radio Disney awards) he may not have been "allowed" to bring her, but I can see a "line in the sand" moment if you will. And perhaps he crossed it (only my humble opinion as always).

I was surprised he didn't bring her to those events. It would have been very easy. Plenty of others brought friends and family members along to those events so the fact he didn't was telling IMO.

I'm guessing he stays in LA until after the finale. If Whitney doesn't come to town between now and then, that will be like 4 weeks since they have been in the same place right? Seems like a long time when either one of them could have traveled.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdesfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 am

bleuberry wrote:Two weeks does seem kinda long to be apart. I'm curious to see if he heads back to Iowa today.
There were some photos with fans at DFW airport about an hour ago. Sorry, I do not know how to bring
them over here.

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 am

sde1041 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Chris was checked out of the relationship since personally I haven't seen in to start with. I have never seen Chris in love with Whitney. JMHO.

I agree, I also never felt a vibe that they were in love or even attracted to each other. Obviously, a lot of people did but for some strange reason I never saw it. They seem to be great people and I wish them well together or apart. I'm a hopeless romantic so I want to see the man gaga over his wife or significant other.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Here are the twitter accounts of the two fans who posted pics w him, @emmkahler and Hannah_HHale.

Post by chrisdesfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 am

chrisdesfan wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Two weeks does seem kinda long to be apart. I'm curious to see if he heads back to Iowa today.
There were some photos with fans at DFW airport about an hour ago. Sorry, I do not know how to bring
them over here.
Here are the twitter accounts of the two fans who posted pics w him, @emmkahler and @hannah_HHale.

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon May 11, 2015 3:58 am

Well, I am surprised...maybe he will spend some time in Iowa. I don't mind being wrong at all!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 11, 2015 4:01 am

chrisdesfan wrote:
them over here.

Thanks! That's good to hear. Smiley

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 4:11 am

@emmkahler: SOS just met Chris Soules from the Bachelor brb dying http://t.co/oPq7WsN8pV

He told this girl he was headed to Iowa
@Hannah_HHale: LOOK WHO I JUST MET IN THE AIRPORT the latest bachelor this literally made my entire life. I ❤️ you Chris Soules http://t.co/XOGIcunQk6

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 am

Wonders never cease! I too thought he'd find an excuse to stick around in LA until the DWTS finale. Maybe we'll get a pic of Whit on that tractor soon. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 am

Very relieved. Maybe Whit will head to Arlington to spend Mother's Day with her MIL-to-be.  Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 4:33 am

^^^ Maybe we will if she joins him there?  He won't be in Iowa long though because he'll have to be back at least by Thursday, I would lthink, to rehearse for the finale.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 11, 2015 4:56 am

IrishGal wrote:Very relieved. Maybe Whit will head to Arlington to spend Mother's Day with her MIL-to-be.  Smiley

I would love to see that! Chris will still have a few more trips back to LA for DWTS and the premiere of 'ette but Whitney will probably be with him for those. Mama Soules will be happy to see her "baby" boy! :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu