SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:I suspect he will be at dwts tomorrow and for the finale as well. The question is will Whitney?  IMO hours spent rehearsing are one thing, but right before she left for Chicago he did a couple of other evening events without her. (Dwts 10th anniversary and party and the Radio Disney awards) he may not have been "allowed" to bring her, but I can see a "line in the sand" moment if you will. And perhaps he crossed it (only my humble opinion as always).

I was surprised he didn't bring her to those events. It would have been very easy. Plenty of others brought friends and family members along to those events so the fact he didn't was telling IMO.

I'm guessing he stays in LA until after the finale. If Whitney doesn't come to town between now and then, that will be like 4 weeks since they have been in the same place right? Seems like a long time when either one of them could have traveled.

I agree. It will be telling if she goes with him this week or not. I have a feeling she is over it. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by eliza3 Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 pm

I think she may be over DWTS and LA but not Chris. JMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 6:15 pm

I think time will tell, but they have been apart for awhile now. Their relationship was strained and obviously they needed time away from each other. I wish Chris would gush about her, and right from the start I knew something was off. He does not seem like a man in love. JMHO as always. Not sure when it will happen, but I do not see them together or see Whit moving to the farm. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Is there any concrete proof of this "strain" in their relationship? TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 12:17 am

eliza3 wrote:I think she may be over DWTS and LA but not Chris.  JMO

I can see this, :yes:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Chris was at airport yesterday and took a pic with a fan who said Chris said he was headed to Iowa. Whit posted on IG today she s "road trippin" and "Iowa Bound"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 11, 2015 4:08 pm

^^ sounds like Chris made it back to Iowa just in time to be with Mama Soules on Mother's Day! That should answer the speculation that Chris didn't want to leave LA and would drag out his departure until after the DWTS finale.

I'm not surprised that Whitney and Lillie are already on their way to be with Chris on the farm, less than 24 hours after his arrival. That should answer the speculation...nah. Never mind.

Safe travels Whitney. yes
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 11, 2015 4:21 pm

laugh out loud

Well I'm glad he's back and that she's on her way. Cause I was starting to wonder...

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 11, 2015 4:22 pm

IMO Chris's family loves Whitney. It seems like they will do everything within their power to keep Chris grounded and further his relationship with Whitney. Hopefully it works :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 11, 2015 4:48 pm

umngirl wrote: Not saying she's isn't wearing her ring, but in Whit's newest IG picture her ring finger is very nicely hidden.
I don't follow Whitney on IG, but your post made me curious and I had to take a peek. :detective I'm so glad I did.  That pic with the cowboy surprise was hilarious! I kinda wonder if she had her hand draped that way to mess with folks. Becca sure had fun playing around with her IG posts and hey, why not. Life is short. Might as well get a few giggles in when you can.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 pm

jen689 wrote:IMO Chris's family loves Whitney. It seems like they will do everything within their power to keep Chris grounded and further his relationship with Whitney. Hopefully it works :Nod:

I think Chris loves Whitney too.... JMOAA. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon May 11, 2015 5:03 pm

FLChica wrote:
umngirl wrote: Not saying she's isn't wearing her ring, but in Whit's newest IG picture her ring finger is very nicely hidden.
I don't follow Whitney on IG, but your post made me curious and I had to take a peek. :detective I'm so glad I did.  That pic with the cowboy surprise was hilarious! I kinda wonder if she had her hand draped that way to mess with folks. Becca sure had fun playing around with her IG posts and hey, why not. Life is short. Might as well get a few giggles in when you can.

If she did it intentionally that would be pretty funny. I did note that in the "road trippin' #iowabound" IG picture she made very certain to have her left hand and the ring in VERY plain view - and I think that was very deliberate.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu