SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm

sde1041 wrote:Planned as organized, scheduled, yes it can work.
Planned as set up, faked, it's not genuine and the break up is also part of the plan and thus expected.

Last edited by bachelorfan777 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:30 am

I didnt follow them and I knew I could see the break-up a mile away just from stories about his behavior.

Did they even try to do "real life" or was Chris's behavior terrible enough during DWTS for Whitney to peace out and/or not commit to the farm.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:55 pm

^^^On today's Bachelorette AfterBuzz when the cast covered news & gossip, JC had good insight. He interviewed Chris and WHitney on regular basis for DWTS. He said that Chris was a lot more chatty about Whitney the first month but then seemed to get more and more into DWTS during the second month and barely mentioned her.

He said that Chris was all about hanging with the cast and having fun at DWTS after parties while WHitney seemed not as happy/tired. Cathy Kelley suggested that with her work/travel schedule, she was probably tired! They also said big difference between Sean and Catherine is that Sean always included Cat in everything while on DWTS and she was always by his side and kept Cat his priority. That's actually the advice that Sean gave (according to AfterBuzz) ... for Chris to not get caught up in the show as it will pass quickly and make his relationship a priority as much as he can.

Clearly small town Farm boy got 100 percent caught up in it all and his relationship failed. Meanwhile, the DWTS cast is already onto the next season and he's left without a fiancé.

Oh well ... maybe he doesn't care that he lost Whitney but if I was his mother, I sure would care. She's definitely the type of girl you marry! Look like he's back to square one in the find a wife and lure her back to teeny tiny farm town department.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^On today's Bachelorette AfterBuzz when the cast covered news & gossip, JC had good insight. He interviewed Chris and WHitney on regular basis for DWTS. He said that Chris was a lot more chatty about Whitney the first month but then seemed to get more and more into DWTS during the second month and barely mentioned her.

He said that Chris was all about hanging with the cast and having fun at DWTS after parties while WHitney seemed not as happy/tired. Cathy Kelley suggested that with her work/travel schedule, she was probably tired! They also said big difference between Sean and Catherine is that Sean always included Cat in everything while on DWTS and she was always by his side and kept Cat his priority. That's actually the advice that Sean gave (according to AfterBuzz) ... for Chris to not get caught up in the show as it will pass quickly and make his relationship a priority as much as he can.

Clearly small town Farm boy got 100 percent caught up in it all and his relationship failed. Meanwhile, the DWTS cast is already onto the next season and he's left without a fiancé.

Oh well ... maybe he doesn't care that he lost Whitney but if I was his mother, I sure would care. She's definitely the type of girl you marry!  Look like he's back to square one in the find a wife and lure her back to teeny tiny farm town department.  

Cathy Kelley also said Whitney's publicist had hinted to her for several weeks a break-up was coming, if I understood her correctly.  This would fit time-wise with Whitney leaving CA for "work, Derby, etc" IMO she went back for the DWTS finale to "play nice" if you will. I suspect she's the one who pulled the plug and rightly so.
Chris should be thankful Whitney stuck around as long as she did- his DWTS run probably would have ended much sooner without her.

On a side note, I think Chris may be in CA cause he is in a selfie posted by Jaleel White (of Urkel fame hmmm
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:33 am

Pardon the pun, but Whitney came out of this smelling "like a rose." As for Chris, he ends up looking like a "stinkweed." JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Since we are nearing the end of the maximum pages for this thread, I think it's a good time to file it in archives. I'll leave it up for a day or so for everyone to have a chance to catch up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu