SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 7:22 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:They made it 6months, that is success in this trainwreck of a show giggling . This show is a joke. Why would anyone wish anyone to get engaged on this show?

So did Jake and Vienna.   giggling
I was a fan of those two teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698

Me too! teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698 giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 28, 2015 7:24 pm

lexforlife wrote:My BS detector is really faulty-  I was almost a "stan' for Jef and Emily teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698 but thanks to them, I no longer get invested in these couples.

We live and learn... and boy did we learn our lessons on that one.  teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698    And the biggest for me being don't get invested in these couples any more.  It's a silly show, if a happy couple comes out of it and makes it last for a while then good for them.  If they don't make it, that's ok too!   yes  

I'm sure Whit will have no problem meeting a new guy when she's ready. As for Chris, well...good luck!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Guess the "Time Will Tell" moment has arrived. Becca was #TeamWhitney post-show and no wonder. Whitney deserves better and I hope she finds someone worthy of her.

This show is all about drama and comedy and that is the lens I have finally (I know, what took me so long?) realized I have to watch the show (especially the US one). Anything outside of that is just a bonus.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 28, 2015 7:46 pm

I don't understand why it is a shock to some people . First and foremost since ATFR  chris never look so happy being engaged and being with Whitney. I guess they did it for money and fame after all . The fact that only Whitney did the talking all along after the final rose and the one who was the more affectionate in this relationship . Whit should be fine . She is in Chicago and a lot of guys out there waiting for her . Just saying .

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Eb97c9
teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 9zt107teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Xgicucteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Oaw2uvteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 2pqw5k8teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 30szzauteamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Stop discussing Kaitlyn in ANY thread other than her threads titled SPOILERS.

Read my signature line.

Thread will re open after I'm finished deleting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 8:14 pm

I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Guess the "Time Will Tell" moment has arrived. Becca was #TeamWhitney post-show and no wonder. Whitney deserves better and I hope she finds someone worthy of her.

This show is all about drama and comedy and that is the lens I have finally (I know, what took me so long?) realized I have to watch the show (especially the US one). Anything outside of that is just a bonus.

So true all around ... especially the bolded!

Another wiser member than me once told me years ago that she never got upset when a couple broke up because she never expected them to last. She watched each season like the television SHOW it is. Nobody thinks that Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal actually got married at the end of "When Harry Met Sally," so we should not ever think the same for the lead & his final one. Regardless of how convincing (or not in this case) they are in the post season. It's all part of the show.  

Oh well ... easy come, easy go with these Bach/ette couples. I still really enjoyed the season, especially all of the women ... Whitney, Becca, Kaitlyn, Carly, Jade, Ashley the onion lady, Ashley the Disney princess, crazy Kelsey, muscle lady who crushed on Britt, the gal who thought she needed passport to go to New Mexico ... all good times!

And, lastly, if Radar Online is right about Chris wanting a job in Hollywood ... spitcoffee good luck with that Mr. Mumbles.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
The Iowa farmer is now planning on living in Los Angeles full-time, and hopes to launch a career as a host.”His ego has grown out of control, and he now has a publicist, and manager!” a source previously told Radar. “He would love to become known as a host for big events.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-break-up-engagement-over/

:pullouthair: lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda rofl rofl rofl

I bet you anything he tries to reconnect with or contact Becca.  :yes:

If he had only decided to date her no idea

I don't see Becca connecting with Chris.

Ship sailed long time.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 8:30 pm

eversotrue wrote:I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

I think he liked her when they were on the show together, but she wasn't ready to commit to an engagement. I'm not even sure she liked him that much. teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Chris is naive to think he could do ANYTHING in Hollywood. Let alone, host. The man has NO charisma and cant speak properly to save his life. No script/telepromter can fix that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

I think he liked her when they were on the show together, but she wasn't ready to commit to an engagement.  I'm not even sure she liked him that much.  teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 3806527698
Did he like her because she was on the show, and she was one of the better options? Most likey, yes. Would he have liked her if she just walked past him on the street? I doubt it. And vice versa. This show is a fantasy land. You do and say things that you wouldn't otherwise because you're stuck in the bubble. **edited** It was a show. Not real life. I doubt any of them care anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Becca is #TeamWhitney. She has made that abundantly clear. Her loyalty lies with Whit and always has since the show ended. For the girls who ended F3 on Chris Soules' season it is all about #TeamWomen. That's not going to stop anytime soon, IMO and for that I am glad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu