SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mercieme Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Radar online should spin us a new one  laugh out loud I will believe Chris Soules will enter Iowa farming politics before landing a gig in La La land as an entertainer, he has zero personality for Hollywood IMO.

Oh well no biggie, just the bachelor curse striking again...TPTB might want to rethink having proposals as part of the series. More fun to sleuth the Aussie and NZ bachie series and route for the final couple due to the lack of fake engagement in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Well...The masquerade is officially over.

Surprised ? NOT AT ALL !
Without rose-colored glasses, it was obvious, at least for some viewers, that Chris was not in love with Whitney.
It looked like a staged "love" story for TV ratings sake.
Even the break up timing was planned...

I believe that Chris was genuinely smitten with Becca but since it was not reciprocated in the short time frame offered, the much required engagement was not going to happen. So plan B... with Whitney and a fake engagement followed by a not surprisingly break up at the time of the next season.
The show now has to end with an engagement to satisfy the viewers and it happens one way or another.
Even if it's fake.

I believe there was a real love story during Chris season, but not with the expected happy ending.
And it was certainly not between Chris and Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu May 28, 2015 6:45 pm

I had a pretty good feeling that their relationship was over when Whitney met up with Andi for the Kentucky Derby. I figured she was getting "how to break the news to the public" advise from Andi.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Oy vey! 
Fly on wall: MEandI: "Pssst whatever I did, do the opposite and things will be ok!"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Becca is #TeamWhitney. She has made that abundantly clear. Her loyalty lies with Whit and always has since the show ended. For the girls who ended F3 on Chris Soules' season it is all about #TeamWomen. That's not going to stop anytime soon, IMO and for that I am glad.

Perfect! Smart women stick together. bestbud!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

Eh, I think he was still into her at the ATFR, which was only 2-3 months ago. I think he was still into Jade too. The way he reacted to them was vastly different than how he reacted to Britt and Kaitlyn (and, even, Whitney for that matter). It reminds of Deanna/graham at MTA. Do I think he's in love with either of them or pining after them? Nope. Do I think there's a chance in heck he's going to get Back with either? Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisdesfan Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-break-up-engagement-over/

:pullouthair: lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda rofl rofl rofl

I bet you anything he tries to reconnect with or contact Becca.  :yes:

If he had only decided to date her no idea

I don't see Becca connecting with Chris.

Ship sailed long time.
IMO, it's Jade whom Chris will reconnect with.

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm

chrisdesfan wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Ship sailed long time.

He needs some 1:1 web updates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 7:13 pm

here's one way to know if CS is in the fame biz to try to be host -- we can wait to see if he sells the story to mags or do a 'special on tb'.
thats something past leads like jake, ali, andi, emily did looking for attention with aspirations to stay relevant
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Yep, it's about time to unfollow Mr. Soules and a few other Bach alumni. I've gotten a bit tired of the cycle. I'm thinking Whit called this one off... She did say she was not going to lose herself in a man and Chris did seem to have other obligations and the Hollywood bug

Any chance of having a Housewife threat on here? Might as well

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:28 pm

To be fair, Whitney is as much if not more to blame for this farce. She was going toend up with Chris no matter the who, what, why, where. The guy really had no chance against a determined Whitney. I hope she lets the man chase her in her next relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 7:30 pm

chrisdesfan wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Ship sailed long time.

Chris should just let the past be the past and not try to reconnect with anyone from the show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu