SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 9:37 pm

see2love wrote:To be fair, Whitney is as much if not more to blame for this farce. She was going toend up with Chris no matter the who, what, why, where. The guy really had no chance against a determined Whitney. I hope she lets the man chase her in her next relationship.

Whitney liked him. He didn't have to choose her if he wasn't into her. I don't blame Whitney for being self-assured and making her feelings known.

That said, I never liked Chris and think Whitney is awesome and that she dodged a bullet. The idea of Chris hosting anything, considering he can't form two sentences: cantstopl cantstopl.

IMO, Marquel or Marcus should have gotten the Bachelor gig over Chris. Although I'm sure Marcus is very glad he ended up on BIP instead.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 9:46 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
see2love wrote:To be fair, Whitney is as much if not more to blame for this farce. She was going toend up with Chris no matter the who, what, why, where. The guy really had no chance against a determined Whitney. I hope she lets the man chase her in her next relationship.

Whitney liked him.  He didn't have to choose her if he wasn't into her.  I don't blame Whitney for being self-assured and making her feelings known.

That said, I never liked Chris and think Whitney is awesome and that she dodged a bullet.  The idea of Chris hosting anything, considering he can't form two sentences:  cantstopl cantstopl.  

IMO, Marquel or Marcus should have gotten the Bachelor gig over Chris.  Although I'm sure Marcus is very glad he ended up on BIP instead.  

She didnt know him except what she saw on tv and she was already in like or love. I am sorry but that is the reason she is in this position today. He had to choose her because he was on a stupid show and had to choose and Whitney made it very easy for him I'd say. She was all ready to move, start having babies, adopt his parents and do anything else he asked of her. I sncerely hope she self reflects and leave a few traits out of her future relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 9:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

Eh, I think he was still into her at the ATFR, which was only 2-3 months ago. I think he was still into Jade too. The way he reacted to them was vastly different than how he reacted to Britt and Kaitlyn (and, even, Whitney for that matter). It reminds of Deanna/graham at MTA. Do I think he's in love with either of them or pining after them? Nope. Do I think there's a chance in heck he's going to get Back with either? Nope.
Sure, but I bet that had more to do with attraction then anything else.

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu May 28, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Wow, really?! See in the version of Bachelor that I watched, it was Chris Soules handing out the roses.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 pm

I dont think Chris is going to reconnect with anyone from the show. That was almost a year ago, time has passed. Things have changed. Life goes on. It was just a silly thing where these women only spent a good 12 hours with him in total, if even. And a lot of it was filler. It's a facade. Being on TB is like being on a set. You go there to do your work, and leave. Sometimes you hook up with your castmates, but that's all it is. You have a life outside of your work! TB is no different..

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Agree that Whitney was attracted to the man she thought he was from watching him on Andi's season. Honestly, we really didn't see all that much of him so I'm not sure what impressed her so much. no idea

The real Chris seemed perfectly capable of being decisive in business and accepting a paid DWTS gig but barely capable of making a decision in his emotional life - flip a coin, throw darts at a dartboard in the dark. 

No doubt there is some woman out there for Chris but her goal in life will likely have to be his happiness. 
Lots of witty, intelligent, communicative guys out there for Whitney when she's ready. 

I think it's great they didn't prolong their relationship.  Because of DWTS they really haven't had all that much time so likelihood is high there was no series of blowouts, just a solid decision of incompatibility.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:03 pm

See this coming since the not so heartfelt proposal.
I understand Chris is not articulate, but I see almost zero emotions during that proposal. The interaction between these two after the finale was even awful, never seen the love sparkle in their eyes, not to mention any other body language, which was none at all.

I don't know if Chris is still feeling for Becca, but I think he was more into her than Whitney. It would have been better to let Whit go earlier, let her find the Mr Right she deserves.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Just checked in and heard the news. I am not surprised they broke up, just surprised that Mike Fleiss tweeted it.

Even though it is no secret that I believe Whit can do better, I hope they both find their happiness. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu May 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Saw that one coming a mile away! He was NEVER as into her as she was into him!
He wanted someone else, it was easy to see for anyone who was looking
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Totally disagree. Lots of ex-contestants have been just as aggressive as Whitney (Deanna, ashlee, Chantal, Clare) and the men were able to say no. Chris wasn't this weak, inexperienced farmer boy that people thought he was. He was a massive player in college, someone with a pretty shady criminal past, and a savvy businessman. He 100% stood a chance against Whitney. My opinion is he chose her because the 2-3 women he actually fell for didn't work out/weren't who he thought (jade, becca, Britt) and he had a major insecurity about the farm and chose the girl left that would actually move there. I think he definitely had aspirations beyond the Bachelor and knew that picking no one (or picking an ex-playboy model) was a quick way to lose all those opportunities, like JP.

Some men do like to be chased and would consider themselves lucky to be pursued by Whitney. To say that all men and women need to behave in a certain, stereotypical way to find love is silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:I really don't think Chris liked/likes Becca as much as people claim.. That was 7 months ago! I'm sure they both moved on. Plus, they barely spent any time together on the show, they never really knew each other. That ship sailed..

I always wondered if what attracted Chris to Becca is that he would never have her and that made her desirable. Whit was always sure about wanting him and ready to move and would do whatever it took to make it work. It takes two to make it work.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:24 pm

sfrank wrote:Saw that one coming a mile away! He was NEVER as into her as she was into him!
He wanted someone else, it was easy to see for anyone who was looking

Very true!
I am sure we saw him crying after Becca!'s LCD and uttering somthing about "not what he wanted but the reality of the situation"
Time has told!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu