SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
I kept pointing to their "mature" relationship when Chris was on DWTS but no more denying. During the week when he did a dance that represented his most important year, Chris showed a lot more emotion during his video package prior to dance when discussing his break up (TEARS!) with old girlfriend then what he showed for getting together with Whitney. Huge clue that I chose to reason away.

Rolly wrote:
ITA...great post Ladybug... You are much more forgiving attitude towards Chris than I feel right now but then I spent a lot of energy defending him and looking back he didn't deserve my giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not gonna go jump off a bridge or anything but I'm not following him anymore on twitter (I'm sure he noticed cantstopl  but it felt good doing it). Chris is #2 behind Sean in the most popular bachelor in some poll right now and I hope after this he goes down a few spots. Eventually I'll put on my big girl pants and hope he finds the love of his life but today that love is the pig on the farm named Emma. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 2498057887

I do know I'm in good company with others that fell for Prince Farming. bestbud!

I respected how much you defended Chris, Rolly. I grew up around alcoholics and unfortunately, I saw a lot of behavior in Chris even on Andi's season that pinged my radar that he was not a good guy. I am glad if others don't have the experience to see those triggers. I know many loved the wedding crashers date, I saw a drunk man and a woman who was trying really hard to convince him that she was what he wanted.

I hope they both move on to better. Honestly Chris spending time in CA might be good for him. If he never really got over his first fiancee then maybe they can get back together and make it work if he can really split his time.

I really hope that Whitney has men lining up for her. I think she is great and hopefully, she learned to really get to know that man and not fall in love with an ideal that isn't true.

IrishGal wrote:If he hadn't picked her, I think she would've been their first choice for bachelorette.  What a waste.

Irish, this is what I wanted the whole way through. She would have made a really great, really looking for love and marriage bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by nuts2uiam Sun May 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Any additional comments by me would be superfluous once you read this.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/30/chris-soules-bachelor-single-whitney-bischoff-theme-park-appearance/

nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 8:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:At the moment, it appears that Chris is attracting more negativity on social media than Whitney. I don't wish anyone ill - but I think I'll stay #teamWhitney all day every day. She may have been over eager/or edited to be...but she has handled herself well so far IMO.

On a side note, I love her friend Jaclyn's most recent tweet "Did someone ever tell the Backstreet Boys why?"  Go, Jaclyn!
What does the tweet mean?
Don't think it means anything. Jaclyn follows a lot of IG accounts that are comedic in nature. The quote she tweeted is one that is recent from one of these "funny" accounts. I think it is just a case of Jaclyn and others finding something funny and tweeting it out like it is their own original thought. It most usually is not from what I've noticed and Jaclyn does this a lot.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun May 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Go carts, bumper boats, arcade games, kiddie bday parties, the ultimate bachelor...... Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun May 31, 2015 9:47 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Any additional comments by me would be superfluous once you read this.
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/30/chris-soules-bachelor-single-whitney-bischoff-theme-park-appearance/

Oh my goodness--the comments! Doesn't sound like he's coming out ahead.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:04 am

I was sad to hear of their break up, but not shocked after seeing that DWTS after party video. I figured it was just a matter of time - Whitney didn't look happy at all. And I don't blame her after I saw Chris at the window by Witney Carson and then him ignoring Whitney afterwards. Pretty rude, Imo.
I wonder if either of them will do an interview like Andi did? Chris Harrison was asked about it and he said 'we haven't shot anything'
So maybe? I don't know. Interesting to me that he didn't say no.  http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-clint-jj/

One more thing - about Becca. She put an interesting quote on her twitter last night and Whitney seemed to jump on it pretty quick, which I found a bit odd....https://twitter.com/beccatilley5

She wrote 'seriously can't stop thinking about you' and Whitney wrote 'taco bell? Dr pepper? Me? I need to know...'
Interesting....then kaitlyn weighed in as well. Just found it a bit telling although as we all know with social media its all a matter of interpretation. They all could've been talking about the weather. laugh out loud

All my opinion only, of course.   Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:17 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:I was sad to hear of their break up, but not shocked after seeing that DWTS after party video. I figured it was just a matter of time - Whitney didn't look happy at all. And I don't blame her after I saw Chris at the window by Witney Carson and then him ignoring Whitney afterwards. Pretty rude, Imo.
I wonder if either of them will do an interview like Andi did? Chris Harrison was asked about it and he said 'we haven't shot anything'
So maybe? I don't know. Interesting to me that he didn't say no.  http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-clint-jj/

One more thing - about Becca. She put an interesting quote on her twitter last night and Whitney seemed to jump on it pretty quick, which I found a bit odd....https://twitter.com/beccatilley5

She wrote 'seriously can't stop thinking about you' and Whitney wrote 'taco bell? Dr pepper? Me? I need to know...'
Interesting....then kaitlyn weighed in as well. Just found it a bit telling although as we all know with social media its all a matter of interpretation. They all could've been talking about the weather. laugh out loud

So often the best thing to come out of these shows are the friendships. Chris had a pretty great top three and they seem to be loyal friends supporting each other. bestbud!

bachelorfan777 first post? :Welcome
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:21 am

Rolly wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:I was sad to hear of their break up, but not shocked after seeing that DWTS after party video. I figured it was just a matter of time - Whitney didn't look happy at all. And I don't blame her after I saw Chris at the window by Witney Carson and then him ignoring Whitney afterwards. Pretty rude, Imo.

So often the best thing to come out of these shows are the friendships. Chris had a pretty great top three and they seem to be loyal friends supporting each other. bestbud!

bachelorfan777 first post? :Welcome

Yeah maybe you are right, hopefully that's all it is. I thought mayyyyyybe it could've been about Chris and Whitney was wondering as well?  laugh out loud 
Thanks! Yeah I had an account before, deleted it, and decided to come back.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 am

Witney is back (for a while it seems) with her High School boyfriend. Which her mom confirmed on IG, since they're currently vacationing in Mexico. Sooo, nothing with Robert or Chris. Now people can hopefully stop complaning about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 am

Becca IS NOT getting back with Chris. She's made manyyy comments that prove that. She has said that she's been dating, sooo, if it means anything at all, then it's probably about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey Rolly, just heard from my source...

Emma did accept his final rose! Body language, facial expressions say she's smitten!  Hugesmile

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz_qAbpPaGhBgWTv5J8-FLS_Bq1X5WlE7wr7rI6-FBA_exFrSU

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698

And on a more serious, less sarcastic/snarky note...  I do think one of the best things to come out of the show is all the friendships formed.  I've always loved watching them form on the show and continue after IRL.  Most of the time I like them more than the actual final couple.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Hey Rolly, just heard from my source...

Emma did accept his final rose! Body language, facial expressions say she's smitten!  Hugesmile

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz_qAbpPaGhBgWTv5J8-FLS_Bq1X5WlE7wr7rI6-FBA_exFrSU

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 3806527698

My big worry is will it last?!?  :anyone?: Sure she's smitten now  :inlove but I have this feeling he will end up not treating Emma like the lady she is but some farm animal 🐷 ...oh wait... cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu