SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by ElonM Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:I dared and went to read his blog, only about Nick, the rest I don't care, but it keeps transpiring from RS writings... he loathes Nick.

I will repeat it for RS - if he reads here - he has an issue with Nick's size (and yes, I do mean what you think I mean) - which is just ...hilarious.

Nick isn't the first and won't be the last appearing 2x on this show (in any position/role) ... so no shame, only kudos for bravery for putting himself twice in the game ...
he also isn't a loser for not "getting the girl" ...
because 1st time the option was ... questionable (no harsh feelings towards Andi)
2nd option ... it may appear to not be as real as it seems on SM (what a reality check - if there way ever a right time) ... so what does a guy do after that?

Lives life fully, with no fear, with real friends, with grounded job and makes everything possible for making dreams reality. At that stage love comes without searching or fighting. It's like a magnet, attracts. I'm looking forward to that chapter.

Love this post. :claphands
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

thebatchelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 pm

OMG back to the days of Dallas, dynasty and falcon crest those were the good olds I tell yu'all

Last edited by reason on Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 pm

How does RS know Nick's size? Has he been on a FS date with him that my sources have not disclosed to me? 
Firing my sources.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How does RS know Nick's size? Has he been on a FS date with him that my sources have not disclosed to me? 
Firing my sources.
cantstopl cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:21 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl Maybe someone told him it was bigger than his RS own

Last edited by reason on Mon May 18, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 5:21 pm

I said it before, but if RS is right about the circumstances of Nick's 'hazing' and Nick complained about it to K about it, good for him.  It just makes the guys that did it look immature IMHO.

I also hope if there is a FRC and K dismisses both guys that she found a way to manage their expectations so that no one is blindsighted.  She herself was blindsighted on CS's season and I hope she won't do that to either guy she claims to care about... It would not reflect well on her, IMO.

Last edited by SueSt on Mon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 5:22 pm

cantstopl I think the last season's sources told him what went down in FS. And from then on, he keeps measuring his own (ego)... I'm just not sure what kind of ruler he uses.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm

If the ending is true look for Kaitlyn to be thrown under the bus starting tonight. It wont be pretty

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm

whipsnapper wrote:From Nick fan thread ==>

whipsnapper wrote:Saw this morning that Clint Arliss posted a doctored pic on his IG that showed a head-shot of Gary Busey in a gallery of profile pics along with JJ Lane, Clint Arliss, Tanner Tolbert, Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth. The comments, I think, refer to Nick.

IG @turtleconvertible 3 hrs ago
your obligatory "watch #TheBatchelorette" post. Or don't. Do whatever you think is right. Busey shows up mid-season and really throws a wrench into things. Literally. #fiftyshadesofcray @BacheloretteABC @kaitlynbristowe @tanner_tolbert @jjhlane @higgins.ben @garybusey

@tanner_tolbert
Garey Busey is so dreamy

@emmonslemons
Looks like Busey broke the v-neck rule?

turtleconvertible
@emmonslemons Gary broke alot of rules.

turtleconvertible
And hearts.

curious what yall think about how this post gives a clue about nick's reputation in this show/ with the guys?  he tagged ben and kaitlyn and tanner who's supposedly friends and chummy with nick on IG commented
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 pm

^^ the thing that stands out for me is the implication that Nick broke K's heart, that is, he broke up with her....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:28 pm

I think from the above the guys were not happy about Nick showing up mid-season. It's expected. I also think with the exception of a couple guys Kaitlyn got a sucky pool of guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:30 pm

RS saids she dumped them which is which my head is spinning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite