SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 pm

This is something that has stuck out from the beginning and even RS says it:
Per RS:
Nick sent at least 15 tweets from his Twitter account during the time he was on the show, something no other contestant in the history of the show has been able to do. So why they bent over backwards for him really sets a bad example. Whether it was actually Nick tweeting those things or a producer tweeting it for him, it still makes no sense why his account was allowed to and no one else could. Why pander to the probably 5% of your audience who even had a clue he was on the show?
So not only do the producers let Nick on the show, they bend over backwards for Nick regarding his SM activity, and then they bend over backwards changing up the whole schedule of the show so that HTDs are in a secluded place where 1 of 2 of them are Nick?

So what makes RS so sure that they are not bending over backwards once again for Nick and feeding him misinformation about Nick being rejected again?

IMO, if TPTB bent over backwards for Nick so much on the show, why stop there? Why not continue to do so even more so for Nick after it is filmed?

Regarding "why pander to 5%" = sounds like the 5% that RS is targeting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is something that has stuck out from the beginning and even RS says it:
Per RS:
Nick sent at least 15 tweets from his Twitter account during the time he was on the show, something no other contestant in the history of the show has been able to do. So why they bent over backwards for him really sets a bad example. Whether it was actually Nick tweeting those things or a producer tweeting it for him, it still makes no sense why his account was allowed to and no one else could. Why pander to the probably 5% of your audience who even had a clue he was on the show?
So not only do the producers let Nick on the show, they bend over backwards for Nick regarding his SM activity, and then they bend over backwards changing up the whole schedule of the show so that HTDs are in a secluded place where 1 of 2 of them are Nick?

So what makes RS so sure that they are not bending over backwards once again for Nick and feeding him misinformation about Nick being rejected again?

IMO, if TPTB bent over backwards for Nick so much on the show, why stop there? Why not continue to do so even more so for Nick after it is filmed?

Regarding "why pander to 5%" = sounds like the 5% that RS is targeting.
Those are some excellent point and things I questioned. 
Why go to so much trouble to sequester, send out dubious sm activity, etc to only give a spoiler away to a major spoiler blogger?
I guess we will eventually find out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 18, 2015 5:39 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ the thing that stands out for me is the implication that Nick broke K's heart, that is, he broke up with her....

Or that Nick caused Kaitlyn to break various guys' hearts

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 pm

well didn't clint leave prior to Nick joining the cast? or maybe he just means when nick joined some guys' hearts were broken? i think a lot of the way contestants talk about this show is very tongue and cheek anyways with "broken hearts" being up there with cliche's like "right reasons" etc. at least that's the sense i'm getting
from this post I'm also getting the sense that the exchange may not be about nick and they're just joking around by putting gary in place of what happened with nick and just goofing around...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 pm

I know RS is really confident in his ending, but there are quite a few parallels to Ali's season here and there is no doubt that keeping Nicks SM was all about foilers; surprises me that RS isn't seeing that piece, about the foilers. Fliess has often created Easter eggs for the "5%;" it is part of the game, and is especially common for the seasons Fleiss ups the chess game. I have no doubt, Fleiss has upped his chess game for this season. Why and how, TBA; not going to read more into it than that.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ the thing that stands out for me is the implication that Nick broke K's heart, that is, he broke up with her....

Or that Nick caused Kaitlyn to break various guys' hearts

That's the way I read it!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

The MTA should be interesting this season. Nick name is gonna come up count on that

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 pm

reason wrote:The MTA should be interesting this season.  Nick name is gonna come up count on that

And then the public backlash again....oh Nick i just hope TPTB is nice to u this time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:54 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I know RS is really confident in his ending, but there are quite a few parallels to Ali's season here and there is no doubt that keeping Nicks SM was all about foilers; surprises me that RS isn't seeing that piece, about the foilers. Fliess has often created Easter eggs for the "5%;" it is part of the game, and is especially common for the seasons Fleiss ups the chess game. I have no doubt, Fleiss has upped his chess game for this season. Why and how, TBA; not going to read more into it than that.
you just reminded me of something MF tweeted after Ali's season that she's the best bachette they ever had or something
similar to what he posted today which is this season of the bachette is much/even better than last season...sounds like K gave him something he is happy about and I doubt that would be a Brad 1.0 repeat.... hmmmm  scratch
then again like someone posted they've changed their tune and are now focused on what gets the buzz going vs. the love story

wanted to ask if anyone knows - someone posted that K is obligated to maintain her relationship status of being single for a specific amount of time AND that she cannot "dip back in the pool" so to say i.e. start dating one of the guys from her season without consent and sharing information with tptb ...anyone know about the obligations around relationships post show..i know when there's a couple they have restrictions around when they can break up and that they have to let tptb know first etc... anyone know beyond that?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 5:59 pm

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:The MTA should be interesting this season.  Nick name is gonna come up count on that

And then the public backlash again....oh Nick i just hope TPTB is nice to u this time.

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 3806527698
You have Kaitlyn, who in an interview says she was naked with naked Chris S in the fantasy suite, taking Nick, who shared publically that he did fiancé type stuff in the fantasy suite, to the final 2 PLUS it is now public that they face timed before he even showed up in NYC so I imagine the MTA guys will question if they even know who the heck Kaitlyn is. 
Meanwhile, stallion Nick and mare Kaitlyn got to date on the show. 

cantstopl This is better than fiction. 

:yes:  Nice edit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 pm

cantstopl cantstopl I think I know exactly what you're thinking... but maybe with all her experience K was disappointed with all her guys including the bold stallion and decided to release them all including the domestic horses into the field?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 6:03 pm

notarose I agree word clap3 :yougogirl:

and we were saying Kaitlyn isn't much polarizing ... hmmm...
sometimes N&K are like 2 peas in a pod

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite