SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 6:09 pm

emusha wrote:cantstopl cantstopl I think I know exactly what you're thinking... but maybe with all her experience K was disappointed with all her guys including the bold stallion and decided to release them all including the domestic horses into the field?

I actually was being literal. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nannymargie Mon May 18, 2015 6:27 pm

SueSt wrote:I said it before, but if RS is right about the circumstances of Nick's 'hazing' and Nick complained about it to K about it, good for him.  It just makes the guys that did it look immature IMHO.

I also hope if there is a FRC and K dismisses both guys that she found a way to manage their expectations so that no one is blindsighted.  She herself was blindsighted on CS's season and I hope she won't do that to either guy she claims to care about... It would not reflect well on her, IMO.

Well what did Nick expect going in episode 4/5? He had to know how the guys would feel about it but then he cries to Kaitlyn about it. Not a good look for him if that is what is shown.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Wetting some ones close that was clean in a suitcase is bullying and abusive behaviour from grown men whom are now acting like boys and babies.  Not cool

Last edited by reason on Mon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 18, 2015 6:35 pm

If Kaitlyn asked how things went after he arrived solo back with the guys...why wouldn't he answer honestly? There is no way she would feel it was going to be a smoooth transition. Hell I would know that before I arrived not having even approached permission to join the group.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:I said it before, but if RS is right about the circumstances of Nick's 'hazing' and Nick complained about it to K about it, good for him.  It just makes the guys that did it look immature IMHO.

I also hope if there is a FRC and K dismisses both guys that she found a way to manage their expectations so that no one is blindsighted.  She herself was blindsighted on CS's season and I hope she won't do that to either guy she claims to care about... It would not reflect well on her, IMO.

Well what did Nick expect going in episode 4/5?  He had to know how the guys would feel about it but then he cries to Kaitlyn about it. Not a good look for him if that is what is shown.  

I'm sure he expected the guys not to be happy about it, but not to the point of acting like high school bullies or college kids on spring break.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Well what did Nick expect going in episode 4/5?  He had to know how the guys would feel about it but then he cries to Kaitlyn about it. Not a good look for him if that is what is shown.  

They are entitled to feel however they want, you might argue they are entitled to voice their frustration too, but once it moves into destroying personal property, I take exception to it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

^^Yep, SueSt, and no wonder Kaitlyn let the guys go left and right. That type of behavior is hardly representative of men you want to date let alone spend the rest of your life with.

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If Kaitlyn asked how things went after he arrived solo back with the guys...why wouldn't he answer honestly? There is no way she would feel it was going to be a smoooth transition. Hell I would know that before I arrived not having even approached permission to join the group.

If RS is accurate and it was CH that made the announcement instead of Kaitlyn, I get that that is the same as Byron's season's protocol and better than some returnees who walked in u announced but I'm still a little disappointed that she didn't take ownership.

As to the hazing, guess the frat boys showed themselves. Wonder who they will be. I get they wouldn't be impressed but having a conversation like she did with Jordan  was always an option.  Some people just lack skills.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 pm

I would guess some of the guys Nick followed first (to check them out) - Tanner comes to mind... I'll wait to see how they edit it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 pm

It's OK to voice their displeasure and complaint, but to the point of taking someone's clothes and wetting them and then putting them back??? That's so stupid and immature! IF all Nick did was to tell Kaitlyn, then I think he's a better person than I am. I will probably retaliate!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think from the above the guys were not happy about Nick showing up mid-season. It's expected. I also think with the exception of a couple guys Kaitlyn got a sucky pool of guys.

Yep, the worst pool in a while. The hazing confirms it, those are not guys ready for marriage imho.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:I would guess some of the guys Nick followed first (to check them out) - Tanner comes to mind... I'll wait to see how they edit it.

:yes:  The guys followed him first.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite