SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

AWWW... my head has been spinning with all this sleuthing this season.... can I come for a vacay?  giggling

Oh AL! You are always welcome! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Some interesting little kibbles n bits have come in Smiley
I am agreeing with those who are speculating just 3 HTD's. I still feel Kaitlyn would not have more overnight dates than ChrisS given how wounded she was being let go after spending the night with him. I could see, however, Kaitlyn going down to F4 for her last week in Ireland and each of the guys getting fantasy-like dates which are all day.

In this scenario the filming in Ireland could have finished a couple days before what we have in the filming thread. I also think it was early enough in the day yesterday when Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX they could have filmed the F3 RC last night given there is no cocktail party involved. They could be on the move again as soon as today to the FD location.

I also think the speculated filming schedule could easily be more condensed. Either the MTP or LCD's could be filmed 2 in one day and allow plenty of time for 2 overnights. JMO of course. Cheers everyone for your great work.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:08 pm

^ in Emily's season were Arie & Jef's MTP on the same day or did it just appear that way through edit?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Gosh I don't remember but I think BachCan did it no idea
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Apparently one of Nick's siblings twittered a pic of the Eiffel Tower - and another sibling sent a bitmoji saying "O RLY." Orly is the name of the airport outside of Paris ... just wondering if there is any connection ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:24 pm

CHO wrote:Apparently one of Nick's siblings twittered a pic of the Eiffel Tower - and another sibling sent a bitmoji saying "O RLY."  Orly is the name of the airport outside of Paris ...  just wondering if there is any connection ...

Whoa!  I didn't make that connection at all. I want to be on your team :yes:

Chris Viall posted the Eiffel pic on IG (2 weeks ago I think); Kaitlyn posted an IG Eiffel about 8 weeks ago.
The O RLY bitmoji was James and has a Princess Bride reference we think  - thought it was slang for oh really but your connection is way more fun giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SNIPPED

So maybe Nick the 27th since we were told his family were flying, Ben the 28th since we have several sources indicating the 28th, and the 29th for Shawn. Then Kaitlyn flew right from there to LAX. IDK, just trying to see if the information given to us fits.

Also, I'm wondering remockered mentioned he was curious as to what Nick was doing in NYC on the 25th. Sorry if this has been sleuthed or speculated. Catched up on too many posts, information is overloaded. Do we have confirmation of that besides the tweeter thinking she may have seen his twin, or Nick himself? TYIA

What about this as it would account for the article from Ireland, tweet about Ben and Nick. Just don't know if it's Jared in the F3 or that other post about Shawn being done filming - maybe he had a FD but not a HTD? In any case, both would work for the HTD's as they are both close together. Just with the post about Shawn being done filming, that could be that he was home and didn't get a htd or it could mean that he did and they were done for the day? In any case, I think the schedule here would work.

Epi 8 Ireland
apr 17: travel to Clare(maybe - trying to remember what the article said off the top of my head)
apr 18: date
apr 19: date
apr 20: date
apr 21: date
apr 22: RC - this would be of course if the article is correct and filming ended before the 23rd?

Epi 9 HTD
apr 23/24: travel to USA
apr 25: HTD1 - Nick - tweet about seeing Nick's double in NY
apr 27: HTD2 - Shawn(Windsor Locks, CT)/Jared(Providence RI)
apr 28: HTD3 - Ben
apr 29: travel to LA per tweet/pic
apr 30: RC

Thoughts?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 pm

CHO wrote:Apparently one of Nick's siblings twittered a pic of the Eiffel Tower - and another sibling sent a bitmoji saying "O RLY."  Orly is the name of the airport outside of Paris ...  just wondering if there is any connection ...

Nicks dad posted eiffel weeks ago. O RLY, is Internet speak for "Oh, Really"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know if that was the actual confirmation date.

Confirmation 2015 Milwaukee

Diocese

ETA: For Milwaukee, it could have taken place anywhere, for all we know.

What would we do without Google???
Thanks GA! Seems there were no confirmations 4/27. My guess is it was the week before.

Just to add a bit of support for the Confirmation occurring 4-26-15.  The final entry in GA's link is:
St. William, St. John Neumann-Waukesha St. William-Waukesha Sunday April 26, 2015 3:30 PM Listecki
Archbishop Listecki is listed as the bishop performing the confirmations.  That is Archbishop Listecki in the tweeted photo.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

notarose wrote:^ in Emily's season were Arie & Jef's MTP on the same day or did it just appear that way through edit?

No. From what I recall, she was at Arie's until it was dark, and when she went to Jef's parents ranch she stayed overnight (although, they did not mention that on the show, of course)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Are you talking about HTDs or MTPs? Certainly the HTDs were not the same day. It is really hard to do that. Emily left Sean's in the afternoon (he was last, and sometimes that happens with the last one). I don't think the MTPs (meet Emily's parents) was on the same day. Generally those are on back to back days.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:57 pm

notarose wrote:Gee, I wonder if this is what Ashley S stumbled upon rofl
http://www.eog.com/videos/the-bachelorette-odds-and-entertainment-betting-predictions/

HAHA! Maybe this is how RS really makes his living!! plotting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM