SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Tue May 05, 2015 5:57 pm

notarose wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Any possibilities that the final week is in Canada, now that Mr. Write has said Mexico may not be the final destination?

Chelsea Laprairie
Chelsea Laprairie
‏@laprairie_chels   I could have sworn I just saw @kaitlynbristowe from the bachelor, downtown Saskatoon at Cut!
6:50 PM - 4 May 2015 EDT

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CUT-Casual-Steak-Tap/256572417847895?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal

It's a long way from Leduc and even longer from Van but there are regular flights.  
Sounds doubtful. 

The cafe looks to be a higher priced steak/burger place with live music.

This is where I live & there are several much nicer restaurants for Kaitlyn to go! Even tho Jillian Harris was just here at a speaking engagement, I can't see TB filming here.

As much as Saskatoon is a beautiful city, my guess is if they're in Canada, they aren't having FD's here!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 6:02 pm

^^Maybe it was Jilly she saw instead!  giggling

Seems like they are doing things differently this season and I know Canada does have some beautiful destinations.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

I think it's very likely that she'd want to take the guys to Canada though. Especially since Chris couldn't go there. I've been waiting for them to do it all season. Then again, aren't these locations planned way in advance? I mean before Kaitlyn was chosen as the lead.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 pm

When Jillian was the lead they had several Vancouver destinations including part of the VIA rail trans-Canada trip.

I don't think that was a fluke, it was planned for her.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Press release for the first two episodes.....

BACHELOR NATION WANTS TO KNOW:   WILL IT BE BRITT OR KAITLYN?

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, TWO BACHELORETTE FAN FAVORITES WILL GREET THEIR SUITORS WHEN THE 11TH SEASON OF “THE BACHELORETTE” PREMIERES WITH A TWO-NIGHT SPECIAL, MAY 18 AND 19

This Season’s Highlights Include Appearances by Top Comic Amy Schumer, Boxing Champion Leila Ali and Rap Star Doug E. Fresh, a Bachelor Broadway Competition, Featuring Disney’s “Aladdin,” the Tony-winning hit Broadway musical,  Plus a Private Concert by the Rock Group The Cranberries and

Romantic Excursions to New York City, San Antonio and Ireland

“Episode 1101A” – America fell in love with two very different but dynamic Bachelorettes last season – Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe. It was hard to choose between the beautiful, charming Britt and the gorgeous, fun-loving, wise cracking Kaitlyn. So now, 25 eligible bachelors will choose between these two amazing women. For the first time in franchise history there will be two Bachelorettes. Chris Soules sent both ladies home broken hearted, but now with another chance at love, both women are ready to take a journey they hope will wind up happily ever after, on “The Bachelorette” two-night premiere event, MONDAY, MAY 18 (9:01-11:00 p.m., ET) and TUESDAY, MAY 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m, ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Chris Harrison greets the two stunning Bachelorettes to the mansion, and Britt and Kaitlyn stand side by side as the limos start to arrive. Britt, beaming in a strapless flowing white gown, is the tower of confidence. Kaitlyn, exquisite in a glittering navy gown, is trying her best to hide her nerves. The men are striving to make a lasting first impression. Some suitors give both women equal attention, while others make it no secret who they want to be the Bachelorette. One man makes an immediate connection with Britt, another reveals his secret identity — opening his shirt to show his “Love Man” status. A fitness trainer, arriving with a bunch of helium-filled balloons, proceeds to give a high-pitched compliment to both ladies.

Kaitlyn watches her counterpart handle the unique situation with grace and ease, while she is a bit unnerved, but that is only until one cool, self-assured man whispers he is there just for her. Her new found confidence empowers her to take charge of her situation. The men stop at nothing to get noticed: a cupcake car, a hot tub car, lap dances for both Bachelorettes. But the women are told that the 25 men will be picking just one of them to continue the journey. After Britt and Kaitlyn enter the party, it is obvious Kaitlyn is using her sense of humor to break the ice, while Britt is displaying heartfelt sincerity to score points with the men. Every man is excited to get to know both women, anxious to get alone time with each Bachelorette. Britt and Kaitlyn scramble to win over as many men as they can.

Chris Harrison finally steps in and tells the men that each of them has one vote for the woman they want to continue on as the Bachelorette. Once the votes are counted, one of the lovely ladies will be going home. And to add to the tension, one bachelor causes chaos on his own having had a few too many. He pulls such a disrespectful move that the other bachelors take him on, and Chris needs to intervene for the first shocker of the season.

Once Chris returns to the men and announces all the votes are in, the mood gets very serious. One woman will leave — the other will start on her journey to find love. So who will it be? Britt or Kaitlyn?

A list of bachelors will be released at a later date.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the men’s perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. An action-packed schedule in Los Angeles begins with a day of boxing with undefeated champion Laila Ali and continues with a stand-up comedy date with comedy superstar Amy Schumer at the Improv — both in front of a live audience. Then the guys get a huge wake-up call when world class sumo wrestlers use gongs to set the next group date in motion. The Bachelorette’s Manhattan adventure begins with surprises ranging from a rap battle date with the help of mentor rap star Doug E. Fresh, to one of the most romantic dates of the season at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The lights of Broadway are not far behind, as a group of men audition, trying to sing and dance their way into the Bachelorette’s heart with hopes of being chosen to be featured with her in that night’s performance of Disney’s “Aladdin,” the Tony-winning hit Broadway musical. San Antonio awaits the remaining men, complete with a two-step dance competition and a Mariachi serenade for the Bachelorette. Traveling across the Atlantic to Ireland, the dates are filled with explosive revelations and drama, as the group journeys to Dublin and a stop at the magnificent Christ Church Cathedral. The Bachelorette and one lucky man are treated to a private concert by the popular rock group The Cranberries. Then their Irish excursion moves on to Killarney with a romantic trip to the Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney Stone.

What will the future hold for whichever woman is chosen to be this season’s Bachelorette? There will be more fireworks, surprises and drama than ever, as well as the most unpredictable, sexy, emotional, over-the-top fun with more stunning jaw-dropping moments. Bachelor Nation will be taken on a romantic rollercoaster ride of a season like no other.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1101/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 06, 2015 12:30 am

jojo47 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:From RS, the mystery of Chris/Kaitlyn pic in NYC, plus lots of pictures from the guys, if someone can bring them over.

And finally, I’ll end it by giving a little background to one of the teaser answers I gave you earlier. I asked you what Roberto had in common with one of the guys from this season, which ended up being Chris. I loved hearing some of your guesses, but honestly, none of you were anywhere close to what the answer was. Remember in Ali’s season when she had an episode in New York she had a group date where the guys auditioned for a role in the “Lion King,"
Roberto ended up winning and the two of them got to perform in the show? They did the same exact thing on Kaitlyn’s season, except the show the guys auditioned for was “Aladdin.” Chris ended up winning the group date and got to perform briefly with Kaitlyn in “Aladdin” that night. I’m sure just like Ali and Roberto, they stuck these two in the back and nobody noticed or had a clue they were in it. Although afterwards, a couple people caught Kaitlyn and Chris outside the theater as they were being filmed.

Source RS

So, Chris isn't the Met date and Ben & Shawn both had 1-1's the next week in San Antonio. 

Who had one of the most romantic dates of the season, as per the press release, in NYC? 
Guesses... or was this already sleuthed?

Re the Met date. Recently RS said that there were a few times a guy was safe in one epi, only to go home the next. Assuming this means they either got a 1:1 or GDR, maybe this is one of the instances he is referring to. Who do we think went home in San Antonio? Could the Met date have been one of those who left in San Antonio?
What is the Met date??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 06, 2015 12:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:...What is the Met date??
From the press release above...

"...one of the most romantic dates of the season at the Metropolitan Museum of Art..."

I haven't read anything else about the date no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 am

jen689 wrote:

"...one of the most romantic dates of the season at the Metropolitan Museum of Art..."

I have a hunch that Nick had the 1-on-1 date at The Met smilelove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed May 06, 2015 7:52 am

I doubt that, only because he crashed the rap date. I don't think he would get the on-screen time of a 1-1 so soon after arriving. It wouldn't make sense to me. Also, in the date descriptions they already named his christchurch date. They wouldn't talk about the same bachelor twice, would they?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 8:19 am

Trying to get a handle on the filming schedule: 

Shortest: 
Kaitlyn at LAX - 6 days ago? Or is it 7?
HTDs - may have only been 3; 4 may be sequestered to foil sleuthers

possibility all that was left to film was meet parents with LCD/FD combination

possibility filming could now be done???

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 06, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 am

whipsnapper wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I have a hunch that Nick had the 1-on-1 date at The Met smilelove
I don't think that would happen especially if he's only joined the group for the RC. I don't think he went on any other dates in that epi and the only real date he went on for starters was in San Antonio.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 am

notarose wrote:Trying to get a handle on the filming schedule: 

Shortest: 
Kaitlyn at LAX - 6 days ago? Or is it 7?
HTDs - may have only been 3; 4 may be sequestered to foil sleuthers

possibility all that was left to film was meet parents with LCD/FD combination

possibility filming could now be done???
I believe that she was in LAX on the 29th.  I think that there was another HTD for Chris on the 30th.  Everyone joined Kait for RC at around Noon on May 2 regarding a tweet about someone driving by the mansion and there was filming happening.  IMO, they would of left for FD`s or LCD`s that afternoon/evening and will be doing the finale somewhere in North America...be it Canada or somewhere else in the USA and NOT in cali.  I am checking in on a few things.  Got a tidbit of info tonight but checking it out before I post as it may clear a bunch of things up.  Wont know anything till later on this afternoon or tonight.  Sorry.  I do think that there were 4 htd's, again checking on some stuff.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM