SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 pm

notarose wrote:How long are the lead and F1 usually together ATFR?

Des was 2 or 3 days IIRC. Andi was only 2 days with Josh I think since RS spoiled Josh with a pic at the airport traveling back from the FRC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:27 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Now I am really curious how RS dont have the winner by now if filming was finish 3 days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 pm

They probably had the FRC at the mansion and several guys sequestered just to keep any leaks this season under control. That actually makes me think Nick may be F1.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Shawn Booth and Chris Strandburg are not active on SM yet.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Might be stinging for the lost so licking their wounds so to speak. I would think the dentist might have to check his business too. Booth dont care what he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:37 pm

:cutesmile!: If Nick loose I hope he will tweet (Unbreak my heart -  per toni braxton) then we will know it's over just a tip like that will set us free.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 06, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Just a thought, what's the probability that RS is not being fleissed with the May 3rd date? The last two bettes finished about a week later but I do get that this season might be different though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 8:47 pm

If there was a season for RS to be fleissed again its this one.
giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Just because RS says filming is over, for me, it doesn't mean it's over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn Booth and Chris Strandburg are not active on SM yet.  
Didn't Chris delete some photos on sm?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Well if filming stayed in LA for the FRC ala earlier seasons, it makes sense why a few of the producers got into town weeks ago and haven't really appeared to have left.

I have no doubt there are probably some wonky things this season. I can even believe filming is already over as well. It's really only a few days before the FRC of some other seasons so it's not that crazy.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 9:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn Booth and Chris Strandburg are not active on SM yet.  

That's part of why I think Nick's F1. He's been active all along and then tweeted something one could interpret as him being F2 the day after the supposed FRC. Since his SM has been used to try and mislead us all season, things probably aren't gonna change at the finish line. The other guys in the F4(?) being sequestered or told to stay of SM, or whatever is up with them, is a good way to further confuse people.

OR Nick's been off the running for a while and the FRC is yet to happen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM