SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:58 am

Could the fairy godmother have beenn her mum? Iff you look at the first preview, when Sean was saying this is toxic and D was lying down on a couch looking sad. Thhat was definitely at Sean's place. So Maybe she did compromise at the end. Maybe Thats the reason she is always telling people, it's so good at the end. IMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:01 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Could the fairy godmother have beenn her mum? Iff you look at the first preview, when Sean was saying this is toxic and D was lying down on a couch looking sad. Thhat was definitely at Sean's place. So Maybe she did compromise at the end. Maybe Thats the reason she is always telling people, it's so good at the end. IMO

It would be HILARIOUS if these 2 are somehow together!!!! I don't see how...but would rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:04 am

Steel2009 wrote:Another thing I don't get is,  how Sean was overheard bragging at work that he's hoping MAFS will open doors for other reality shows such "amazing race" and I believe the people who know him have posted here,  he only wanted to be a TV star....and now "supposedly" he is lying about a big promotion at work.  

If he's been bragging about wanting to be this big TV star, why would he lie about a work promotion? Doesn't sound like he has any time to go on the amazing race now with his new promotion.  

I wonder what other reality shows he has auditioned for.

Agree. I just think he is a braggart. Always boasting to make himself feel and look good. I dont think heis evil as he is made out to look onn thisblog.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:06 am

pandora48 wrote: I have to respectfully disagree with the notion that Sean is being bullied. People are simply giving their opinions based on what they've seen on TV or experienced with him in real life. That is unfortunately the price to pay for being on reality tv...which for some reason seems to attract people with the most skeletons.

If Sean is all these things, then I have no problem with what is being said about him. The only problem I would see is if these are lies being told. And I personally believe it's the truth. Bullying to me would be going on Twitter and tweeting nasty things to him.

I do agree that people shouldn't call his job for any reason. However, I think Dr. C needs to do a little more digging into Sean as unlike we the viewers, he actually has a lot on the line.

Pandora-Some of his own co-workers have said he is bipolar, narcistic personality, pathological liar, hero complex etc etc...JMO-I think that may be taking it a little too far especially since none of us are qualified to diagnose him.JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Could the fairy godmother have beenn her mum? Iff you look at the first preview, when Sean was saying this is toxic and D was lying down on a couch looking sad. Thhat was definitely at Sean's place. So Maybe she did compromise at the end. Maybe Thats the reason she is always telling people, it's so good at the end. IMO

It would be HILARIOUS if these 2 are somehow together!!!!  I don't see how...but would rofl rofl

Why not watch the season and see how it plays out? The editors want to keep us guessing. Just like Ryan & Jaclyn almost seem too good and we're now going to see some of the bad, maybe they'll start to show some of the good with S/D. I have no idea what happens but am willing to just watch and not worry about it.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:14 am

From Sean's Facebook:

Sean Varricchio 11 hrs · Edited ·
Something amazing happened today. In 2007 I was involved in saving a woman's life. I had developed a bond with her and her family during her time in the ER. After 8 years of trying to find me today I received a thank you card from her. It was the most touching thank you. This woman was trying to find me for 8 years just to say thank you!! She left her phone number so I called her this evening. This 80 year old woman and I shared a very emotional conversation. She was beyond grateful. This goes to show you just how great people are. To all the healthcare professionals out there remember we touch a lot of lives each day. Look past the stress and look those we help! ‪#‎NursesRule‬ ‪#‎NoPlaceLikeTheER‬
‪#‎MakeADifference‬

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:27 am

Steel2009 wrote:From Sean's Facebook:

Something amazing happened today. In 2007 I was involved in saving a woman's life. I had developed a bond with her and her family during her time in the ER. After 8 years of trying to find me today I received a thank you card from her. It was the most touching thank you. This woman was trying to find me for 8 years just to say thank you!! She left her phone number so I called her this evening. This 80 year old woman and I shared a very emotional conversation. She was beyond grateful. This goes to show you just how great people are. To all the healthcare professionals out there remember we touch a lot of lives each day. Look past the stress and look those we help! ‪#‎NursesRule‬ ‪#‎NoPlaceLikeTheER‬
‪#‎MakeADifference‬

He could be lying... rofl
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 am

Lol... I refuse to believe he doesn't have a good side. 

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 am

Thomigirl wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:From Sean's Facebook:

‪#‎MakeADifference‬

He could be lying... rofl

Oh yeah....true!!  duh  duh  This does make him look like a hero hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am

Last week on Davina's FB page, people were commenting about D&S not being together because she never posted a picture of them together. She then posted the picture below. 

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/pb.898410790222504.-2207520000.1429965140./930756680321248/?type=1&theater

She didn't respond/like any comment on that picture. 

This week after all the backlash, yesterday she changed her cover picture to a love shape and yes in the middle. 
It seems she is playing mind game. I still believe there is hope:plotting:

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Last week on Davina's FB page, people were commenting about D&S not being together because she never posted a picture of them together. She then posted the picture below. 

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/pb.898410790222504.-2207520000.1429965140./930756680321248/?type=1&theater

She didn't respond/like any comment on that picture. 

This week after all the backlash, yesterday she changed her cover picture to a love shape and yes in the middle. 
It seems she is playing mind game. I still believe there is hope:plotting:

I agree she is playing mind games...this post also thru me off.

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/a.906076276122622.1073741828.898410790222504/921790797884503/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:55 am

albean99 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

It would be HILARIOUS if these 2 are somehow together!!!!  I don't see how...but would rofl rofl

Why not watch the season and see how it plays out? The editors want to keep us guessing. Just like Ryan & Jaclyn almost seem too good and we're now going to see some of the bad, maybe they'll start to show some of the good with S/D. I have no idea what happens but am willing to just watch and not worry about it.

I'm with you, bean. The way I look at this show, is for the great advice it gives every week on relationships, from every angle. I've been married for 36 years and it's always good to hear multiple perspectives and take a "fresh" look at things from another lens. I've learned something new each week to apply to my own marriage. I'm more invested in what I can learn from the couple's journeys than I am whether they are successful. Whether the example is, "what to do" or "what not to do", it is still applicable.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat