SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Admin Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:22 am

Continue here.

GuardianAngel wrote:Here's my two cents. If I were the employee and Sean made those claims I most definitely would approach my boss. As an employee I would want to know if my boss was leaving. My boss would want to know what is being said about his position with the company, and, perhaps I would not want Sean to be my boss which would make me consider looking for other employment.

If I was the boss and an employee was making these claims, let alone on a national level, IMO his job would be jeopardized
regardless of what is being posted on forums. We had proof from DrC that he in fact had advised him of his promotion and the number of people he is now supervising. This information wasn't fabricated here, however it is being discussed here. Whether it's true or not, I have no idea, and neither do those of us who do not know Sean personally.

We have posters who apparently are co workers of Sean and are posting their opinions. We have the option of believing it or not.

This forum draws the line depending on the situation on what is acceptable. We do not accept descriptions of people in a criminal manner.

This forum is known for the expert sleuthers who dissect and analyze all opinions posted in a polite professional manner. I suggest the new members, learn from the experienced posters. There are posters who have gone through many seasons of analyzing and discussing so called villiains. There have been thousands of posts of which many of them were not in favour of contestants. We are all different, we have different opinions, and different levels of tolerance. What I may say that is nasty is something someone else might not ever say and vice versa. If you don't agree with a post, you are free to post your opinion, or go on to the next post. We do not post our opinion on the poster themselves.

We have many sources of help. I suggest new posters browse through these topics. There is a help section, a testing section, and various other topics that can be utilized.

Rules Help Etc

If you don't know how to post a link, how to use quotes, the rules on you must use quote, or how to copy and paste and various other computer help, it's all there for you to use. I'm a fanatic on keeping our forum neat and clean and we have spent far too much time cleaning up posts.

We have warned several times over and over, we are now at the point, going forward, we will delete any posts that are not acceptable. It takes far too much time to edit posts and easier to just delete it. We have many very active sleuthing threads, and simply don't have the time to clean posts due to the lack of initiative in reading the rules.

We welcome all new posters!! I suggest you roam around to other topics in our forum as well to give you an idea of what goes on around here. Lurk in the sleuthing threads to get an idea of the proper way to post and witness some of the amazing work.

This is a good time to lock this thread.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:24 am

pandora48 wrote:If Sean really came on this show just for fame with no desire of trying to make his marriage work, then that alone is a really awful thing to do.

I have no problem with people like Jamie who do it for fame and love, but it's not fair to someone like Davina, or anyone woman for that matter, who truly wanted love & marriage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:55 am

jlcazz wrote:For my tastes, and given that he is a PsyD and therapist, "Dr. C" is way too involved posting on internet message boards and twitter, etc., super-invested in his own "casting"/matching decisions. He is posting personally, extensively, and agreeing to be interviewed by viewers with blogs to get a story out -- that always ends up being about Dr. C and how he is smarter than everyone, and how he has already thought of everything, etc.

I am going to assume you are referring to me and I respectfully disagree. I take great pride in providing content for my blog that has integrity, is relevant and has useful information for viewers.

Based on what happens in the episode, I ask Dr. C questions that as a viewer, are disconcerting to me. I ask for clarification on behalf of myself and those that read my blog. My goal is to get a "behind the scenes" look at the ins and outs of this social experiment from the lens of one of the experts.

Dr. C has aways humbly and graciously answered my questions. I have never felt that he thought he was smarter than everyone or knew everything. He is a very methodical and detailed thinker and covers every aspect and angle when answering. That's just who he is.

I will agree with you that he is very invested in the outcome and the individuals they chose for matches. The hours they invest are astounding. It's a process that they take very seriously. Each season they listen, learn, critique and make changes for the next season. If there is anything he is guilty of, it's caring too much.

Whether Sean and/or Davina duped the experts, I can't say. I think this ended up to be way more complicated than anyone anticipated. Right now it seems like they are trying to do damage control. Unfortunately, the damage has been done and it's too late to fix this.

None of us knows the exact and whole truth of what is going on. We each individually have our thoughts and opinions on what "bullying" is, but that's something that cannot be judged for someone else. We can't feel the angst others experience or know what their breaking point is.

Dr. C has his reasons for defending Sean. I don't know what they are, but I respect his right to make those decisions, whether I agree with him or not.

And lastly, everyone has a right to voice their opinion on this board...and this is mine.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am

There is an interesting comparison to be made to Dr. C investment and repetition of disclosures contestants made to him that did not air, and the other three, who do very little (even NONE) of that. ... and when he makes these disclosures, it is generally in his own self defense. I would NEVER question the intent, humility, relevance or anything of your blog in particular, Beelever, and this is not my intention in my post. Dr. C is a person on a reality TV show, and my thoughts are about his qualifications and professional activities only.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 am

I just got done reading Dr C's analysis froom babycenter. Now, I get it. Didn't know Davina had been in therapy. It seems she got guarded towards the end.IMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I just got done reading Dr C's analysis froom babycenter. Now, I get it. Didn't know Davina had been in therapy. It seems she got guarded towards the end.IMO

Exactly! I think Sean freaked out in the beginning and Davina became guarded at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:37 am

So sad. I am still wondering how they ended up matching for the interview, if they didn't end up together.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 am

Ruqibabe wrote:So sad. I am still wondering how they ended up matching for the interview, if they didn't end up together.

I know! That was a big clue for me too.....I guess it was coincidental.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 am

Ruqibabe wrote:So sad. I am still wondering how they ended up matching for the interview, if they didn't end up together.

Yeah, what's up with that?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 am

Maybe they were asked to wear certain colours?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:52 am

is it possible they still made it work at the end? I recall Notablogperson saying fairy godmother showed up in episode 8 and they lived happily ever after.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 am

Another thing I don't get is,  how Sean was overheard bragging at work that he's hoping MAFS will open doors for other reality shows such "amazing race" and I believe the people who know him have posted here, he only wanted to be a TV star....and now "supposedly" he is lying about a big promotion at work.  

If he's been bragging about wanting to be this big TV star, why would he lie about a work promotion? Doesn't sound like he has any time to go on the amazing race now with his new promotion.  

I wonder what other reality shows he has auditioned for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat