SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Editing is so crazy. Remember when Sean didn't sleep in the apartment on the first night, they actual showed him leaving without hugging/kissing her. According to some of the preview they showed at the beginning of the season, he did kiss her.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Imagejpeg

Pic-The kiss.... Did we ever see the scene where they were in swimming pool? Is that from honeymoon?

https://twitter.com/_kendrasasha/status/596222506484240384

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Thu May 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Hahahhaa maybe one of these ladies is the insider posting on this forum cantstopl
https://instagram.com/p/2XKyCnFVvw/

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Sean is wearing a suit. Makes me think he's in an administrative position. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
RoxyDoxy wrote:A week ago Davinia put a picture on Instagram about finding her passport in amongst her groceries and going on a trip to Mexico. Could it be that she is on vacation this week and that's why she's been quiet? I would post the link but I'm on my phone and don't quite know how to do that. But check her feed...

Thanks Roxy!  I just saw her IG... question   So DAAVEENA is in Mexico, Any clues if Seen is with her?  Wish our insiders were back to at least tell us if he has been to work lately.

I don't think She is on vacation. She posted a video on fb and instagram abt running in central park that was on Tuesday morning. Maybe She was advised by an intelligent person to stay off SM.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu May 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:Hahahhaa maybe one of these ladies is the insider posting on this forum cantstopl
https://instagram.com/p/2XKyCnFVvw/
I'm confused. Based on the inside info he's not in an administrative position...then why would he be wearing a suit to work. I assume he was working that day since he's AT the hospital...why no scrubs Mr. V???? scratch :detective
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

He my have brought them to change into after the award. While not a nurse, I love scrubs to hang out in but I would probably not want to be photographed in them if possible.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 6:23 pm

It's clear from that pic he was one of the people presenting the award to the nurse, who is wearing scrubs. So he definitely seems to in some kind of an administrative position. If he was a common ER nurse, he wouldn't even be in the picture.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Didn't Dr C say that Sean got a promotion? Perhaps he's right and not the info that was posted here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
RoxyDoxy wrote:A week ago Davinia put a picture on Instagram about finding her passport in amongst her groceries and going on a trip to Mexico. Could it be that she is on vacation this week and that's why she's been quiet? I would post the link but I'm on my phone and don't quite know how to do that. But check her feed...

Thanks Roxy!  I just saw her IG... question   So DAAVEENA is in Mexico, Any clues if Seen is with her?  Wish our insiders were back to at least tell us if he has been to work lately.

Jess and Davina are in LA for a MAFS event. Davina is really beautiful.

https://instagram.com/p/2ZeISZP0m0/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu May 07, 2015 8:58 pm

I can't believe how selfish and immature Davina is: she thinks that Sean moving to NYC isn't a sacrifice (it's what she is entitled to) Whether he is good guy or not she is spoiled and bratty (IMO)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 9:02 pm

albean99 wrote:Didn't Dr C say that Sean got a promotion? Perhaps he's right and not the info that was posted here.

That's what I think. But I never believed most of the stuff written in this thread anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I can't believe how selfish and immature Davina is: she thinks that Sean moving to NYC isn't a sacrifice (it's what she is entitled to) Whether he is good guy or not she is spoiled and bratty (IMO)

According to the preview DR C Really talked to her, let's hope she gets off her high horse.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat