SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:12 am

Well, Dani definitely got the better LCD of the two! Swimming with dolphins at Seaworld is definitely more enjoyable than getting **** on by a koala giggling. I like both girls and certainly wouldn't be disappointed if he chose Dani over Matilda, but I still feel like Matilda will win.

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 3:13 am

Matilda was short changed! Dani's date seems so much more romantic and special

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 3:14 am

His mother thinks she's in love

oh mercy
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 am

Maybe Dani is the F1 Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 am

Art looks kind of panicked when she told him she was in love with him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 am

This is so awkward if all the rumors of Matilda winning is true.

He said it was "overwhelming" when she said she loved him YIKES
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 3:18 am

I don't know what to think!!!!! Maybe Dani is F1 and the edits have been misleading us. Where are all the Team Matilda posters?!?!?!!??!! I need you to reassure me!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:I don't know what to think!!!!! Maybe Dani is F1 and the edits have been misleading us. Where are all the Team Matilda posters?!?!?!!??!! I need you to reassure me!

Where is AAL when you need her! TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 3:20 am

You are assured
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 am

AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I don't know what to think!!!!! Maybe Dani is F1 and the edits have been misleading us. Where are all the Team Matilda posters?!?!?!!??!! I need you to reassure me!

Where is AAL when you need her! TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Yes where are you AAL? - we need you!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

That ring will definitely suit Dani more than Matilda

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

Art manages to pick the ugliest ring out of the entire selection... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari