SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:24 am

Good mercy

that fugly ring
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:26 am

That ring was more suited to Dani. This is so strange. 'Blonde', 'fun', 'out there' doesn't really strike me as Matilda.

I still think it's Matilda but that was weird.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:26 am

I feel like they're trying hard to make us think he's going to choose Dani in this episode... which kind of makes me believe it's going to be Matilda even more?

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesunny Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 am

Yeah, all of a sudden they are pointing things to Dani, that description with the ring was a bit of a giveaway, but I think it's to throw us off the fact F1 will be Matilda

sunshinesunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 am

AmyB wrote:I feel like they're trying hard to make us think he's going to choose Dani in this episode... which kind of makes me believe it's going to be Matilda even more?

Ahhhh...... The old reverse pyschololgy trick!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:29 am

I literally don't know who he will choose at this moment.

They editors!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:29 am

^^^ Yeah I can see that being the case!
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesunny Wed May 06, 2015 5:30 am

I think Dani is coming across a little immature, don't mean to be harsh

sunshinesunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:30 am

I'll admit, the editing has been good this past couple of episode, I really don't know who he'll pick other than my own preference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:30 am

Yep, Dani is F2! I knew it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:31 am

I think both girls are great, both have their own flaws. He'll be fine either way.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 am

oh goodness

yayyyyyyy

Matilda!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari