SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 am

@clmgiudici: Mad Men, please don't leave me... (Cry face x3)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by jcrbil Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 am

^^She needs to do what I'm doing and watch the encore of the finale... I thought I missed too much the 1st time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am

@clmgiudici: Really? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Happy Premiere Monday, my Lowevelies! It's been a hoot of a day. As always, I'm so thankful to be a SeanCatter. If the Lowe's decide to live tweet the Ette Premiere, the live tweet thread will be open for business. I can catch the first hour, if someone can catch the second. (Looking at you Umngirl) Please remember, as always, that no spoilers are allowed in any thread that is not marked as spoiler.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 18, 2015 4:46 pm

I'm there with bells on!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Awww her FIL getting photo credit.

@clmgiudici: Shine Bright Like A Diamond (BG likes this)

Heart Photo Cred: jayredsox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm

@SeanLowe09: Do you ever get mad when your mouse doesn't work and then realize your holding it upside down?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 8:08 pm

I read house instead of mouse! laugh out loud Embarassed

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Short mention of Sean at 31:05. Yes I sat through this entire 40 minute interview to find this for you. You're welcome America

@RobynRossTVG: @SeanLowe09 @chrisbharrison All good things! You can watch here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks for taking one for the team!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Also, in the beginning CH names Ashley's and Sean's seasons as his favorite recent seasons.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 9:13 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: To all the weirdos who are there "for the right reasons": [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7