SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharktank - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Good things come in threes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And of course a picture of her breakfast (and its caption) naturally leads into 'pregnant' comments! Oy!

Lol. Did you expect anything different?

Duh! Breakfast + three = :babies:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

sharktank - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 11:40 pm

The FaceTime Faces of FaceTimin Cat In other news, I miss my husband... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 11:40 pm

@clmgiudici: Even fake yawning makes me tired.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 21, 2015 12:10 am

The FaceTime collage makes me go from feeling bad she's sad to being glad she's got that big smile on her face.

Hope they are reunited soon.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Honeymoon later gram

Bora not a Bore-a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Picture of our favorite girl from the Milk and Honey IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 pm

I'm ready for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] weekend with sun, sand and a whiter, brighter smile thanks to @LusterPremWhite's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] System I even got you a code for 15% off: CLOWE by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Cat looks so pretty here. Hoping for some news from the kiddos.

Have a great Friday everyone!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Yes, hopefully she'll be heading back home today. I've decided she's been gone long enough and her girls need her...and so does her man. Therefore, it must happen. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Awww

This Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 22, 2015 4:34 pm

I think someone is missing her other half something fierce. Hopefully she gets to go home soon.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Or maybe this means she's already home and back in his arms? Either way, too sweet. Makes me miss him too. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7