SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergator - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by vivi2 Fri May 08, 2015 12:58 pm

I've been to a lot of places in the US, except NOLA. Please count me in if you guys are going... Glad to see Sean hanging out w/Cat's friends, they all seem to have a great time.

Thanks for the pics and have a great day!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

latergator - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Hahaha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This man crawfishes in de bayou. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Some people will never get it, SeanCat share their 'journey' with us because WE want them to. Just ...Husssssh.....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Yowsa! That's a little too close for me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right

@clmgiudici: BYE YOU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri May 08, 2015 3:02 pm

^^^I think Corey Osher must be there as well so Sean is not solo with all those women!. He posted a video of that same alligator with the stick.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 pm

^ correct, plus he's tagged in some of the IG pics so at least Sean ain't going this one alone, heehee
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Yes I saw that. Glad Sean has a wingman. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Same pic Crista posted

@clmgiudici: Gators gonna gate gate gate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 6:06 pm

By the way guys, in case you haven't noticed, the 'like' button has been replaced by a 'like/agree' & 'dislike/disagree' meter on the right side of every post. You won't see it on your own posts however. You can like/agree with a post by hitting the plus sign or dislike/disagree by hitting the minus sign. If a post has been voted on, you'll see the colored bar; green = like, red = that other option. I just liked MO5 and Landrje's posts so you can see it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri May 08, 2015 6:08 pm

^^^ ahhh, very handy ... so please excuse me for a few minutes (hours?) while I go searching for posts of yours' to "like" giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 pm

^^ take your time. Be sure to get all 13000+ of them! giggling giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 08, 2015 6:28 pm

And when you're done with hers you can start on mine. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7