SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:41 pm

^^^ They did a great job and I am just excited about the fact that they are really plug in the church. Yes she will join the group soon, upon the fullness of time!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:32 pm

I'd say that's pretty inseparable.

We're pretty inseparable. And this is ridiculous. @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:34 pm

^^^These two are really cute!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by darcyd Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:06 pm

I love it! Adorable
darcyd
darcyd

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Lol! I love that they are people who laugh at themselves and see humor in everyday things!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:01 pm

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Enough said.

@clmgiudici: I maybe understood about 2 minutes of that episode. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 pm

These always look so cool. Someday I'm going to try it.

@clmgiudici: The Summer @FabFitFun Fairy blessed my house with goodies upon goodies! Can you guess which one is my… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

@SeanLowe09: This is so stinkin’ sweet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Gorgeous

Summer Nights (girl, loves, this)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:05 pm

The Catherine part is already posted in the media thread

@clmgiudici: Girl Talk 8 Former Bachelor Contestants Share Secrets of the Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @womenshealthmag

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Oh mylanta!  Lol

If you're not wearing your wife's shorts on leg day, you're doing it wrong. Also, I've lost circulation to the lower half of my body. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know how she feels. Lol

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 SMH...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:35 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: Fantasy Suite Fail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7