SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Haha

@SeanLowe09: This just in: @clmgiudici doesn't care for the nickname "Brown Sugar".

And, of course, we hear from Élan

@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici I am excited to start calling her this

@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan @clmgiudici I think it's something that has to grow on her but will ultimately be for her own good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: @theyearofelan @SeanLowe09 no.

And JP

@JP_Rosenbaum: @SeanLowe09 @Teach4love @clmgiudici @ashhebert are you testing out names for little Sean again?

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:01 pm

^Haha. Oh you two.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:16 pm

What up Mr Kurian?!

Going to the club tonight? Not me. I'm watching Inside Out with these two. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Such party animals.

Always nice when Mark comes into town.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:30 pm

And how come they are always in empty theaters? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 pm

^Well considering they are seeing a Pixar movie at 9 pm... laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Didn't know it was Pixar. Lol. Seriously though, they take a bunch of movie selfies and I never see other people. I wonder if they go early to avoid fandamonium...and to cuddle in the dark?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Or always sit near the back to avoid more people. I prefer the cuddling theory.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:30 am

I'll take the one on the right please.

Reunited with some [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] buddies @chrisrsiegfried @seanloweksu...the bromance continues! July 27th @goodmorningamerica by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:35 am

^I'd like to order one of them as well.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:58 am

@clmgiudici: Saturday (smile)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:46 pm

A Saturday blog

@SeanLowe09: Ever feel like you need to break out of your faith bubble? It might look like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7