SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 4:42 am

Film - Clueless
Rolling with the homies

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by remockered Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 am

TheY could all mean he is going on BIP.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 10:14 am

remockered wrote:TheY could all mean he is going on BIP.

The Hangover cantstopl
...marshmallows on the beach rofl but only 3 not 4.

Could also mean, since "no one eats 4 marshmallows" that "no one" survives the experience.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 11:45 am

notarose wrote:cantstopl
So we have 3 movie tweets:
Forgetting Sara Marshall
Clueless 
The Hangover 111 

Oh, fdym is also the name of a rapper so it could be either but your definition fits the tangled maybe clues we've been trying to unravel. 

yes  Whipsnapper

Perhaps  he's "twitterpated" giggling

Looks like a Netflix marathon to me. So he is stringing together a reference again to his bustle article about how to get over a breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 11:48 am

whipsnapper wrote:
Forgetting Sara Marshall
Clueless 
The Hangover 111 

Oh, fdym is also the name of a rapper so it could be either but your definition fits the tangled maybe clues we've been trying to unravel. 

yes  Whipsnapper

Looks like a Netflix marathon to me. So he is stringing together a reference again to his bustle article about how to get over a breakup.

cantstopl  Yes.  Fortunately all 3 films end well.  The last with a wedding.  rofl
Nick's sister Sara got engaged in April or May.  Cute that the first film has the name Sara as well.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 11:54 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 12:16 pm

cheerleader yes, it's been great fun.  
As it should be given it's a show meant to be entertaining. 
A lot of the guys appear to have wit, be self-deprecating, etc.  I think this in itself could be a great change for the Bette...  more like real life where you hang out, have some laughs, and see if a real potential guy happens to be there. 
I think the show was starting to take itself way too seriously and was becoming an old school soap opera.(drama, backstabbing, drama, deceit, drama, salacious affairs, drama).  I really enjoyed the fun/funny bits in Chris's season - the two Ashleys, Kaitlyn, Carly.  It didn't take away from the love story.

I also liked how last season attacked some stereotypes: Jade isn't tainted just because she posed nude, virgins can be intimate, death of spouse can be grieved in different ways, etc.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 16, 2015 1:39 pm

notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:
Forgetting Sara Marshall
Clueless 
The Hangover 111 

yes  Whipsnapper

cantstopl  Yes.  Fortunately all 3 films end well.  The last with a wedding.  rofl
Nick's sister Sara got engaged in April or May.  Cute that the first film has the name Sara as well.

Clueless ends with a wedding too (Mr. Hall and Miss Geist) and all of the other couples have happy endings.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 3:21 pm

As much as I want Nick to be Kaitlyn's f1, I'm really torn over Nick's tweets. Part of me is thinking that most viewers are not aware of his returning to the show, so he should tweet as he normally would. But those that follow him are usually die-hard Bach fans, so would TP really allow him to tweet things this early on that would give any clues that he was the f1? I just see TP staying on top of Nick with what happened in Andi's season with plane-gate. I just don't know! :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Max64 wrote:As much as I want Nick to be Kaitlyn's f1, I'm really torn over Nick's tweets.  Part of me is thinking that most viewers are not aware of his returning to the show, so he should tweet as he normally would.  But those that follow him are usually die-hard Bach fans, so would TP really allow him to tweet things this early on that would give any clues that he was the f1?  I just see TP staying on top of Nick with what happened in Andi's season with plane-gate.    I just don't know! :headbanging

I think his tweets are harmless either way because some interpret them to indicate F2 or lower while others make F1 interpretations so either way no one knows!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Max64 wrote:As much as I want Nick to be Kaitlyn's f1, I'm really torn over Nick's tweets.  Part of me is thinking that most viewers are not aware of his returning to the show, so he should tweet as he normally would.  But those that follow him are usually die-hard Bach fans, so would TP really allow him to tweet things this early on that would give any clues that he was the f1?  I just see TP staying on top of Nick with what happened in Andi's season with plane-gate.    I just don't know! :headbanging

I think his tweets are harmless either way because some interpret them to indicate F2 or lower while others make F1 interpretations so either way no one knows!

clapping! clapping! clapping! Thank You you are right nobody knows . I am glad that we have this fan thread because it is almost depressing to read the stuff on the contestants thread . deadhorse
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 16, 2015 5:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

clapping! clapping! clapping!  Thank You you are right nobody knows . I am glad that we have this fan thread because it is almost depressing to read the stuff on the contestants thread . deadhorse

yes I definitely enjoy reading all the ideas/theories though sometimes I need to take a breather from it all. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share