SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by jen689 May 18th 2015, 8:04 am

whipsnapper wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13m13 minutes ago
Goodnight 
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 CEYVx82VIAADImK

whoops, here's the pic again!
Twitter @viallnicholas28 5/6/15 10:40 PM
I took a closer look at this photo with the editing tools on my iPad. I saw two items in a drawer. One looked like a small black box. The other could have been a book but it wasn't as obvious no idea
Nick has some great editing skills. It will be interesting to find out the significance of this photo as the season progresses :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by happygolucky May 18th 2015, 8:20 am

OK, I'm trying to follow your idea and I see it viable ... unfortunately I can't get a better PS pic on my screen to be able to see anything more in all of that blackness. But I can totally buy, it can be a drawer and a flyer (if I understand the red part is a drawer handle?)
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Hrd10 - I'm giving up now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha May 18th 2015, 8:37 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Ceyvx811
I've put outlines what I am seeing in this pic
fist the center point is a desk lamp -- maybe one of those lamps that keeps a hue if u choose a certain setting and don't turn it completely off. behind the desk lamp I see a mirror - I've made lines where I think the frames are on the right.
in front of the lamp I see a rectangular object -- on top of the object there seems to be very faint brighter writing. to the right of the rectangular object I see what looks to *me* like a glass but it is so tiny proportionally to everything else it looks like a shot glass that's half full?
one reason I don't know if this sketch is accurate is because where it says "restau" there is a fiber that branches left and has a very bright reflection of sorts. in either case the angle the photo was taken looks like nick is in bed looking over at the table by his side and zooming in...the angle is slightly skewed from bottom up affecting the perceptive and where items are placed.
In any case the one thing I do feel strongly is that the flash reflects off a mirror because it is such a strong flash it's likely not a window
JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna May 18th 2015, 8:40 am

Hi Nick Chicks, I just wanted to say that you all are really loyal to your boy and whatever Steve spoils or doesn't spoil, Nick must be pretty great to have such a devoted fan base Smiley

Have fun with the spoilers regardless of f1!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha May 18th 2015, 9:09 am

Alanna wrote:Hi Nick Chicks, I just wanted to say that you all are really loyal to your boy and whatever Steve spoils or doesn't spoil, Nick must be pretty great to have such a devoted fan base Smiley

Have fun with the spoilers regardless of f1!!
hey alanna  hi
I wouldn't say I am a fan but I do like the guy and mostly for his imperfect authenticity however silly that may sound...
he's unpolished but goes in with his whole heart which makes him relatable and real for me. I'm ok if he's not f1 cos we have no idea if he even is a fit for K ...and if he gets hurt he'll handle it - he'll be much less blindsided compared to last season at least that's JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 May 18th 2015, 9:14 am

happygolucky wrote:...if I understand the red part is a drawer handle?...
The red object appears to be the spine of a book inside a drawer. It's easier to distinguish if you change the color to black and white and flip the photo. Tricky Nicky is a clever photo editor  :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom May 18th 2015, 9:17 am

jen689 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:...if I understand the red part is a drawer handle?...
The red object appears to be the spine of a book inside a drawer. It's easier to distinguish if you change the color to black and white and flip the photo. Tricky Nicky is a clever photo editor  :Nod:

It's going to be a loooong season with his SM activity.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 May 18th 2015, 9:23 am

4 hours until we know what kind of season it will be for Nick fans (if you tend to believe RS!).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom May 18th 2015, 9:25 am

group hug  Group hug as we wait for RS reveal.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha May 18th 2015, 9:44 am

emusha wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Ceyvx811
fist the center point is a desk lamp -- maybe one of those lamps that keeps a hue if u choose a certain setting and don't turn it completely off. behind the desk lamp I see a mirror - I've made lines where I think the frames are on the right.
in front of the lamp I see a rectangular object -- on top of the object there seems to be very faint brighter writing. to the right of the rectangular object I see what looks to *me* like a glass but it is so tiny proportionally to everything else it looks like a shot glass that's half full?
one reason I don't know if this sketch is accurate is because where it says "restau" there is a fiber that branches left and has a very bright reflection of sorts. in either case the angle the photo was taken looks like nick is in bed looking over at the table by his side and zooming in...the angle is slightly skewed from bottom up affecting the perceptive and where items are placed.
In any case the one thing I do feel strongly is that the flash reflects off a mirror because it is such a strong flash it's likely not a window
JMHO

So here's my thinking any which way I flip it this really looks like a lamp to me -- maybe a night light of some sort -- it's around 10:30 pm ...the way he took it I think he was laying down next to the lamp and took a portrait photo of what he was seeing. maybe he's messing with us and it's a clue of some sort...cos it's taken may 6... two things I'm most clear on -- it's a lamp and it's a mirror.

apologies for self-quoting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 18th 2015, 9:48 am

emusha wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Ceyvx811
JMHO

Whipsnapper, so clever of you to bring this pic back into the light! :yes:
Happygolucky, Jen, Emusha  bestbud! - great discussion!  Em,   :yes:  the lines are a great help 

Because it does appear to be a drawer, I'm going with a hotel version of a bible with a red spine as they are small and could be thus positioned although it could be a devotional or other book.  I do agree it is a book of some sort.
The rectangular black object does appear to have metallic writing that the flash illuminated or a hinge. A box for something.
If it was completely dark then the camera flash would have caused the flare, even more so if the drawer liner was polished wood or a mirror lined drawer. If it is a ring box, to me it look different from Neil Lane ones. For sure, it looks like a jewelry case.
The "restau" is puzzling.scratch 

I agree, looking down into to the drawer.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl May 18th 2015, 9:56 am

happygolucky wrote:Whip, I was hoping someone would come up with some feasible explanation of this photo, because I keep coming to a dead end with every idea that pops...
but considering he wrote "Goodnight" and it was posted on the night of 6th May (if I'm seeing correctly - it's written 10:40pm - I have no idea which timezone) ... I would guess it is a picture of a night-sky... I was considering the option of being photographed inside looking out (since first it appeared like a door to me and outside lights) ... but the perspective and trajectories bothered me ... so as I was turning the pic around ... all I could come up with, IMO, that it may had been taken outside, looking up, towards the light, some sort of "balcony", with the red fence (no idea of the real color), like the parking lots on the roof ... but then again I come to a dead end... and I give up figuring out.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Wtf10

There's a sign that says "Restaurant" on the right side of this picture. Looking at it and the original, my guess is it was taken outside of a restaurant looking up at a pole that is sticking out from the building. You can sorta see what looks like a hole in the wall where the pole was stuck through.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 87b72b10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 86669110 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share