SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 11:47 am

^^ And I haven't started watching yet, just taping and sleuthing... I want to try and put it off as long as possible. I need to try and manage my obsession.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Brill Wed May 27, 2015 12:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:From SC NO Discussion thread:
Thanks to our wonderful sleuthers who figured out the locations and credit goes to sophienette who wrote the captions.
greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 004362
greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 003637
greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 003901

MODS, I hope it's OK to move the SCs around. If not, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm curious about NY, did he get a date in NY then besides when she talked to him and let him on?

She certainly is leaning into him in the bottom photo, with no help from Nick, I might add. giggling

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Max64 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:There's also a possibility Kaitlyn is dating both guys. What I'm trying to say is we don't have enough evidence right now to say Kaitlyn is with Shawn or Nick or both or neither.  At least it's too early for me to say for sure Nick is dumped.
I know NickChick will have different opinions from mine, but that's totally OK. For all of us, it's his happiness that we want to see! :yes:

I completely agree. I just need these pre-Nick episodes to be done and get on with this thing!  

LOL, couldn't agree with you more!  I can't wait to see Kaitlyn and Nick together.  The look on her face when Nick returns is priceless!   :cutesmile!:

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 <a href=greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 57 K67" />

What I love about this pic is Kaitlyn clasping her hands together in visible excitement of Nick coming on the show for her. Then she does the same clasping her hands in excitement when he serenades her on the balcony in San Antonio. I do believe theirs is the relationship she let go too far to fast and by the way says she is not ashamed of. I'm sure TPTB read her the riot act since has a "JOB" to do as Bachlorette and reminded her she signed a contract to complete however many weeks of filming which means keeping other relationships going until the end. Thus she has to have the most important conversation ever with Nick hoping he understands. Didn't Kaitlyn say when her last relationship ended she was willing to cross an ocean for him but he wouldn't cross a puddle for her. Nick did without her asking him with the hope to not only date her but knowing an engagement at the end of show is expected. I can't imagine an ending other than her realizing he is the one she has been waiting for. Hope we see her clasp her hands together again in glee during his proposal!!!! Quite refreshing for Kaitlyn to find a guy willing to demonstrate his love for her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 1:05 pm

^^ yes she is!^^ I can't wait to see her interactions with Nick, and Shawn too, I'm anxious to compare. I hate that we have to wait 2 more weeks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Luvstruck, you said that so beautifully! I can't imagine her f1 being anyone other than Nick either.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
What I love about this pic is Kaitlyn clasping her hands together in visible excitement of Nick coming on the show for her. Then she does the same clasping her hands in excitement when he serenades her on the balcony in San Antonio. I do believe theirs is the relationship she let go too far to fast  and by the way says she is not ashamed of. I'm sure TPTB read her the riot act since has a "JOB" to do as Bachlorette and reminded her she signed a contract to complete however many weeks of filming which means keeping other relationships going until the end. Thus she has to have the most important conversation ever with Nick hoping he understands. Didn't Kaitlyn say when her last relationship ended she was willing to cross an ocean for him but he wouldn't cross a puddle for her. Nick did without her asking him with the hope to not only date her but knowing an engagement at the end of show is expected. I can't imagine an ending other than her realizing he is the one she has been waiting for. Hope we see her clasp her hands together again in glee during his proposal!!!!  Quite refreshing for Kaitlyn to find a guy willing to demonstrate his love for her.

I didn't know this... very telling. I like your thinking Luvstruck!! yes
It will be very romantic if it comes to pass!! Me likey!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Quite refreshing for anyone to find a guy willing to demonstrate his love... and lay it all on the line.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:This is an ignorant fan so please put me in the know here. Nick was in the final 2 is that correct & who is the other guy? Any indications who is F1.

Spoiler said we will have 2 F2 this season, Kaitlyn let both Nick and Shawn go.

Thanks peggy0221 for the update as we really behind here in SA deadhorse but just hate to believe the spoiler as really wanted Nick to be the one!! I did google & read it, but was not willing to believe it so that's why I came here hoping for better news!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 pm

I wrote this in another thread, but it may be more appreciated in this thread. giggling

K. says there was an immediate connection right out of the limo----

Is it possible that Nick arrived in a limo?

One of her latest pics is of her and two friends--all have scarves wrapped around their neck----

Who else is known for wearing scarves and for wearing them really well?

I'm still hoping.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm

I seriously doubt he arrived in a limo, but who knows?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 3:35 pm

I can see a black town car, tinted windows, and red sneakers coming out! cantstopl

He'll probably arrive by subway. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 27, 2015 5:24 pm

reason wrote:Yes he would.  He is moving on with his life and having fun along the way.  Time to turn the page I believe he is going about it the right way.  Using humor to get through the pain.

How do we now he is in pain ? We have no idea for a fact that he was dumped and is not F1 . I am going to stay on the Nick page till I know 100% fact that he is not Kaitlyn's Final One,
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

I am not sure he is in pain.  Shawn was seen on a plane from LA to Nashville it is safe to say he is the winner because he was in LA per GA source.  Nick was no where near LA this weekend and Shawn is also quiet on twitter as far as I know.  The clues Kaitlyn is giving left and right if we do take them into account means she is not alone and Shawn is the winner, chicken dinner.  I now dont think Nick had a chance from the get go.  What a pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share