SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by nutty1 Wed May 27, 2015 8:49 pm

I wouldn't say Shawn being in LA means he is the winner. It could have been Bachelor stuff, consideration for him as the next lead.

At this point, I don't have a clue if RS is right or wrong.

Nick looks happy, so as a fan I am thankful for that!! And i do know that during the previews, a huge involuntary smile came on my face the second I saw Nick!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 pm

reason wrote:I am not sure he is in pain.  Shawn was seen on a plane from LA to Nashville it is safe to say he is the winner because he was in LA per GA source.  Nick was no where near LA this weekend and Shawn is also quiet on twitter as far as I know.  The clues Kaitlyn is giving left and right if we do take them into account means she is not alone and Shawn is the winner, chicken dinner.  I now dont think Nick had a chance from the get go.  What a pity.

I don't think Shawn being in seen in L.A. slams the door shut on anything. He could have been in L.A. for multiple reasons ie, Bachelor stuff, BIP stuff, maybe ITM stuff from this season. Bear with me as the next blob of writing will obviously be conjecture/hypothetical but here goes: Nick came up a for the first time in the weekend in a photo assumed to have been Sunday night in New York however there is no proof of where he was prior to that. Just a hypothetical scenario: Nick post 4 planes Friday, then instagrams the Stepbrothers thing which I looked and it was at Chicago O'hare Airport for the geotag. mid afternoon Friday Nick leaves Chicago (plane number 1) and travels too......wait for it........L.A. With time difference he gets to L.A. about late afternoon/early evening (maybe like 3pmish). That would leave the whole night and all of Saturday/Saturday night/early Sunday for some SH time. Sunday Nick flies to NY (possibly plane #2 and #3) connecting and gets to NY eveningish maybe 6pm. That leaves time for him to settle wherever and meet up with maybe family or friends and then be seen out later in the night for the photo that is assumed to be Sunday Night, maybe even early Monday morning. Sunday was also the day apparently people think they saw Kaitlyn in the blonde wig in L.A. Some will ask why the heck travel like that though?! But maybe Nick had the memorial day NY trip planned in advance so just made a complete travel weekend up of it. Maybe plane #4 represents yesterday when he arrived back from NY. It is not impossible IMO though again it is just a hypothetical I wanted to throw out there as to why nothing is open or shut for me as of yet. I remember in Desiree season people were suspecting that it was not Brooks, not Chris but Drew as F1 because he was seen in L.A. alot and then when news came of him moving to L.A. (where Des lived) it perpetuated that even more. Drew was not F1. Unless we get a plane video-esque thing from someone or a Courtney walking Ben's dog type deal, nothing can be discounted.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wouldn't say Shawn being in LA means he is the winner. It could have been Bachelor stuff, consideration for him as the next lead.

At this point, I don't have a clue if RS is right or wrong.

Nick looks happy, so as a fan I am thankful for that!! And i do know that during the previews, a huge involuntary smile came on my face the second I saw Nick!!

I think of the notNick guys Ben H is my fave looks wise. I am looking forward to seeing Kanick in action to see if I am nuts or not. The screencaps definitely favor my original/current opinion :cutesmile!:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 27, 2015 9:48 pm

clapping! clapping! clapping!  Very well said Monica ... Till the fat lady sings the show is not over.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Nick just tweeted about the Blackhawks and the playoffs (Chicago hockey). I have been thinking that his beard and not shaving is related to the tradition that guys don't shave their beards during the Stanley cup playoffs until their team loses. Nick has been a fan of sports before meeting Kaitlyn, but I don't think that he has followed hockey that closely. Could mean something, could mean nothing. But it does show that he is showing interest in things that Kaitlyn likes.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 27, 2015 9:58 pm

whit90 wrote:clapping! clapping! clapping!  Very well said Monica ... Till the fat lady sings the show is not over.

or the fat mouth of RS proclaims "oops oh well i will get it next time!" giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 12:34 am

whit90 wrote:clapping! clapping! clapping!  Very well said Monica ... Till the fat lady sings the show is not over.

:claphands
Or instead of a fat lady, maybe Sharleen will sing Hugesmile

I think preseason sleuthing was so much fun because it became evident that "the process" was being dismantled  to a degree so there were new paths to navigate and thus, nothing needs be as it appears and what is most evident may be overlooked.

I actually think that Kaitlyn may not have handed out a final rose.  Her greatest relationship fear was that someone wouldn't love her as much as she loved them so IF Nick is the last man standing, I could see him giving her a "symbolic" rose instead. His way of making clear that she is his chosen one.  And, IF it is Nick & Kaitlyn in the end, I could see this happening in NYC. This is the place Nick bought a 1-way ticket to as revealed by Kaitlyn in an interview. Nick previously showed himself to be very much a romantic and it appears to be at his core. NYC is where their love story began and only fitting that it be where RL begins when the last word is spoken. All it would take would be a trusty cameraman or 2.  Who would ever know? 

The season preview.  Except for the San Antonio date we have pics of, all N&K date locations are just ordinary experiences that any couple partake in.  If one of the "bed" scenes are them, most certainly it has no rose pedals strewn about and no date card from CH. There is a consistent normalcy to what we know thus far: SM flirting, no putting a rose in a coffin-looking vote box, coming to see Kaitlyn and others "perform" live - and if the "make out" spoiler is true re: the NYC pier then that is realistic too; a mutual realization that neither was there to be friends. Imagine the anxious second before, the anticipation yet hesitancy.  What if it doesn't taste right? It did, and was better than good, and from that day forward their intimacy flourished as evidenced in a single promo...so many hungry kisses. Friends with common ground to lovers with common ease in discussing views of sex & intimacy and releasing inhibition in those moments.

...and then the trail of crumbs disappear, at least for the time being.  Are there not many great guys on the show to highlight?  Could there not be superior next TB candidates? Could the "right reasons" clip produced by Danny Hoyt & Kelly before filming started be so prophetic that the bit where Brooks says they should just go to Utah to film actually be true? According to RS, yes. And also according to RS, Nick is unemployed. 

All I feel certain of is that Nick bonded with a few great guys and that they have been loyally/royally ribbing him and each other. (That's what happens when people "get" each other's humor).   All I know is that Kaitlyn said in an interview that not all the guys were upset about Nick joining because some were there for her/ to support her search for love. 

I don't really see a reason to give up hope on this being a love match.  We might really see a love story from beginning to end... and it might be Nick. He seems so content. And a little bit crazy giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 28, 2015 12:40 am

OnePromise wrote:Nick just tweeted about the Blackhawks and the playoffs  (Chicago hockey). I have been thinking that his beard and not shaving is related to the tradition that guys don't shave their beards during the Stanley cup playoffs until their team loses.  Nick has been a fan of sports before meeting Kaitlyn, but I don't think that he has followed hockey that closely.  Could mean something, could mean nothing.  But it does show that he is showing interest in things that Kaitlyn likes.  
I think he's more a fan of Packers and Brewers before. He's from Milwaukee and those are his teams. Does Milwaukee have a hockey team? I agree he's showing interest in hockey now, which to me means, even if he parted ways with Kaitlyn, they did it amicably.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 1:23 am

sdmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick just tweeted about the Blackhawks and the playoffs  (Chicago hockey). I have been thinking that his beard and not shaving is related to the tradition that guys don't shave their beards during the Stanley cup playoffs until their team loses.  Nick has been a fan of sports before meeting Kaitlyn, but I don't think that he has followed hockey that closely.  Could mean something, could mean nothing.  But it does show that he is showing interest in things that Kaitlyn likes.  
I think he's more a fan of Packers and Brewers before. He's from Milwaukee and those are his teams. Does Milwaukee have a hockey team? I agree he's showing interest in hockey now, which to me means, even if he parted ways with Kaitlyn, they did it amicably.

Agreed.  Every time I'm ready to throw in the towel and think of Nick being the rejected F2 again ( sad ), there are just little things that pop up that make me think otherwise.  He was the only one to write supportive stuff after she started getting ripped on from the previews (the #beyou + Stepbrothers pic, the Elan retweet).  The movie quotes, which we learned from Kupah is a Kaitlyn thing.  And now watching hockey.  Even if they didn't end up together, it's really really clear that they were a good match and I wouldn't be surprised if they remain friends -- or even get back together sometime in the future if she picked no one/breaks up with her F1.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am

The "art of seduction" Instagram selfie with the caption "vibes" (Kaitlyn's word for connecting) may be a clue as well

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu May 28, 2015 1:45 am

I'm curious. Has there ever been evidence of any lead (wig or no wig) running around in LA being a SH weekend? As excited as MF seems to be, I just can't believe he would give K enough leeway to get caught. If she needs something or they want something...there is always a handler responsible for the lead while show is airing, or has that changed???

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 28, 2015 1:48 am

notarose wrote:

:claphands
Or instead of a fat lady, maybe Sharleen will sing Hugesmile

I think preseason sleuthing was so much fun because it became evident that "the process" was being dismantled  to a degree so there were new paths to navigate and thus, nothing needs be as it appears and what is most evident may be overlooked.

I actually think that Kaitlyn may not have handed out a final rose.  Her greatest relationship fear was that someone wouldn't love her as much as she loved them so IF Nick is the last man standing, I could see him giving her a "symbolic" rose instead. His way of making clear that she is his chosen one.  And, IF it is Nick & Kaitlyn in the end, I could see this happening in NYC. This is the place Nick bought a 1-way ticket to as revealed by Kaitlyn in an interview. Nick previously showed himself to be very much a romantic and it appears to be at his core. NYC is where their love story began and only fitting that it be where RL begins when the last word is spoken. All it would take would be a trusty cameraman or 2.  Who would ever know? 

The season preview.  Except for the San Antonio date we have pics of, all N&K date locations are just ordinary experiences that any couple partake in.  If one of the "bed" scenes are them, most certainly it has no rose pedals strewn about and no date card from CH. There is a consistent normalcy to what we know thus far: SM flirting, no putting a rose in a coffin-looking vote box, coming to see Kaitlyn and others "perform" live - and if the "make out" spoiler is true re: the NYC pier then that is realistic too; a mutual realization that neither was there to be friends. Imagine the anxious second before, the anticipation yet hesitancy.  What if it doesn't taste right? It did, and was better than good, and from that day forward their intimacy flourished as evidenced in a single promo...so many hungry kisses. Friends with common ground to lovers with common ease in discussing views of sex & intimacy and releasing inhibition in those moments.

...and then the trail of crumbs disappear, at least for the time being.  Are there not many great guys on the show to highlight?  Could there not be superior next TB candidates? Could the "right reasons" clip produced by Danny Hoyt & Kelly before filming started be so prophetic that the bit where Brooks says they should just go to Utah to film actually be true? According to RS, yes. And also according to RS, Nick is unemployed. 

All I feel certain of is that Nick bonded with a few great guys and that they have been loyally/royally ribbing him and each other. (That's what happens when people "get" each other's humor).   All I know is that Kaitlyn said in an interview that not all the guys were upset about Nick joining because some were there for her/ to support her search for love. 

I don't really see a reason to give up hope on this being a love match.  We might really see a love story from beginning to end... and it might be Nick. He seems so content. And a little bit crazy giggling

Part of what is so endearing! As usual, awesome post notarose! I agree about NY being a place of great significance as far as the potential love story goes.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share