SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by happygolucky Sat May 30, 2015 3:25 am

Gale thanks for asking... I'll give my answer:

I believe from the lead (either Bach or Bette) it requires certain level of "acting", so far I've seen Nick being honest and real, genuine in his pursuits and sincere in his words, apart from two occasions where it was asked of him to "perform for the show" (HTD questionnaire sketch with Bella and letter delivery with CH), so I would like to continue seeing him that way ... and becoming TB would definitely shake that image. - that's my personal note
As much as I pretend to know much about Nick I obviously don't know him at all, but I'll extend my presumptuous way and say that I doubt he considered it as an option ...

and to add some more fuel, I honestly believe TPTB loves to use him for stirring "topics", because of Nick's uncompromising nature of staying true to himself, and they just want to "make hay while the sun shines", but after this season Nick won't be of much use to them (as "damaged goods").

Now, if TB US version would be anything like NZ version, where the lead wasn't forced to proclaim "love", or even didn't have to talk about "falling in love" for anyone (ever in his ITMs/PIs), neither did he have to get engage at the end, where there was no drama provoked for raising doubts, no questioning "if she can't say it how she feels..." (maybe I'll choose the other girl who openly declared to have fallen for me) ... maybe, maybe I might warm up at the idea ... but it ain't that version and TPTB aren't the same team.

I'm trying not to enter the discussion about this season, so I'll be honest with one strong belief of mine, that if Nick is single by the end of this TB journey, I hope he stays far away from this franchise and find the REAL happiness in the real heart-breaking but grounding world, because no doubt there is more beauty and passion that this show could ever offer him.

As for matching him with former contestants, for the pure fun-game here, I would assume Whit doesn't have much of a good opinion of Nick (if she could fall for "mr. Integrity" - and yes, I'm being ironic), and I would only like to see a woman by his side who truly likes/loves, appreciates and understands (gets) Nick ... but then ex-TB-Chi-bachelor/-ettes keep circling the same places, so one never knows, it can happen, just the same as some opinions can change.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by IrishGal Sat May 30, 2015 4:13 am

Happy, thank you for a very thoughtful post.  I appreciate it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 30, 2015 6:51 am

I think as a "contestant" you can choose to be authentic despite the circumstance because you are working within the system however as the lead you become a salaried employee thus making you a cog of system. Although all leads have a window of opportunity to "be real" (example: Sean with Catherine) the rest does, as Happygolucky stated, require a lot of "acting" to fulfill contract and words spoken are often "canned". 

The appeal of Nick to me is his rebel nature along with other specific personality traits.  Once a person becomes lead they are a part of a brand rather than an individual. In order for viewers to relate to the show the lead has to appear to be interested in a few different "types" so that different demographics can feel that they personally are on a romantic voyage. It is quite amazing that any solid long term couples come out of this silly show and I would prefer Nick not squander his assets to appeal to the masses but rather keep his day job and find love on his own terms. Thus far his demographic base appears quite small and he appears unphased & secure without fan adoration. 

If going after 1 woman, Kaitlyn, gives him what he needs and wants then I am happy, as a viewer, to witness that. If he is her man, he will need to compromise somewhat. (We may be seeing hints of that now).  Unlike post-last season, he would not be able to "disappear" from the spotlight because he would want to support her in post-show obligations and opportunities.  Much like Ryan does Trista.
If not, I've never needed more than a glimpse of his life through his SM, and am good with knowing nothing more in the future than what he may elect to share.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat May 30, 2015 8:40 am

There are more pics of Nick in the client galleries

http://glossphoto.smugmug.com/Client-Galleries/Nick-Viall/i-QmSjxPC/A
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:34 am

:fanningfan :fanningfan 👅 👅 👅 This guy could never take a bad photo. Darn all that hotness needs a lady to cool it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks GA yes
Please delete Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 30, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm

IMO, but I think the lead has to be a little more "blank space" than Nick. Because it's usually the contestants that cause the drama and the issues and make for the good TV and the lead kind of just has to be there. (Especially the male leads). Not to mention that the hopes that he actually finds someone on the show would be slim, and I want him to be happy already instead of in a 2-3 month engagement that ends 5 seconds after the finale.

Plus, I'm still holding out a sliver of hope that Nick ends up with Kaitlyn after all is said and done. I just have a feeling everything isn't out yet in terms of the ending (i.e. Kaitlyn picks no one at the FRC, but goes to "get her man" after she realizes she made a mistake).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 30, 2015 1:13 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:There are more pics of Nick in the client galleries

Thanks for the link, snowyglow. What an embarrassment of riches!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Nick's new twitter post

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  11m11 minutes ago
I'll never look this good... But I can try.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 71 CGRL3YrUQAI5syx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks GA yes
Please delete Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 30, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Although I appreciate everyone's opinions I find it necessary to advise that we no longer wish to see continuous youtube vids and lyrics that are not related to the topic, or are within the Fan Forum rules.

This puts much added work for us as we have to read and listen to each video that is posted to ensure it's within the Forum Rules.

We thank you for your co operation.

Bringing this forward for those who have not seen this.

TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat May 30, 2015 5:17 pm

SueSt wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:There are more pics of Nick in the client galleries

Thanks for the link, snowyglow.  What an embarrassment of riches!!  

Anytime! My absolute pleasure....Nick is a very handsome man! Hope he finds what he is looking for soon!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share