SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by california90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:37 am

Nick kills me. He definitely has some voodoo magic that can lure girls towards him. He plays a little coy!! Then goes for it. He did that with andi and I see it with kaitlyn. All I can say is that this will be fun to watch

california90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:32 am

The preview of K/N just exudes total chemistry! they definitely appear smitten with each other cheerleader . The way she looks up at him is so awwww

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 am

california90 wrote:Nick kills me. He definitely has some voodoo magic that can lure girls towards him. He plays a little coy!! Then goes for it. He did that with andi and I see it with kaitlyn. All I can say is that this will be fun to watch

giggling  
He does have that intensity that the camera will never catch because he locks eyes with Kaitlyn and so only she sees it.  I'd give his first kiss my FIR even though we only saw the beginning...his mouth open as he moves along the side of her nose to her upper lip.  A kind of tracing. :uptonogood
Yep, if this a small taste of what is yet to come...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:58 am

california90 wrote:Nick kills me. He definitely has some voodoo magic that can lure girls towards him. He plays a little coy!! Then goes for it. He did that with andi and I see it with kaitlyn. All I can say is that this will be fun to watch

In the dock scene, his body language is reading that he is a little uncertain of his position with Kaitlyn and that small amount of uncertainty comes across as being coy.  He is looking into her eyes to see if he can read what her decision is.  And trying to smile to show her that no matter her decision, he will stand behind her and will be "ok".  And towards the end, they just get sucked into each other.  They are trying to make an important decision, (well she is and he is trying to support her while hoping with all his heart that she chooses to let him stay) but are so drawn to each other that thinking clearly is tough.  
That is one thing they share, living in the moment.  Which is what eventually leads them to the sex-gate "scandal".  I'm wondering what happened to pull Kaitlyn off of her hazy cloud nine euphoria with Nick? Maybe Shawn? Maybe the bad way the rest of the guys take the sex information? Her hesitancy to commit? The stress of the show? A combo of it all?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am

OnePromise wrote:

In the dock scene, his body language is reading that he is a little uncertain of his position with Kaitlyn and that small amount of uncertainty comes across as being coy.  He is looking into her eyes to see if he can read what her decision is.  And trying to smile to show her that no matter her decision, he will stand behind her and will be "ok".  And towards the end, they just get sucked into each other.  They are trying to make an important decision, (well she is and he is trying to support her while hoping with all his heart that she chooses to let him stay) but are so drawn to each other that thinking clearly is tough.  
That is one thing they share, living in the moment.  Which is what eventually leads them to the sex-gate "scandal".  I'm wondering what happened to pull Kaitlyn off of her hazy cloud nine euphoria with Nick? Maybe Shawn? Maybe the bad way the rest of the guys take the sex information? Her hesitancy to commit? The stress of the show? A combo of it all?

Great interpretation yes
Andi certainly rode the cloud for a spell.  It will be interesting to see if Kaitlyn is in fact hesitant to commit or if this new Bette sees Nick in an entirely different light and that is "moral of the story".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 pm

snipped from kashathediva
" A good for instance is there may have only been 2 HTD because the F3/F4 could have removed himself after the FD not feeling it was worthy to involve family at all. It could be shown to us as K eliminating the man, but we know from past seasons, the cast has asked to be let go and it has been made to look like it was the leads idea."

I've been thinking about this... If Kaitlyn told her f4 about having sex, and that is was in fact Nick that she had sex with, I can see these guys wanting to bail and not wanting to involve their family. If they already had to deal with Kaitlyn letting Nick on the show, and then finding out she had sex with him, I'm sure they could see the writing on the wall and wanted check out. If that's the scenario, and listening to Kaitlyn post show saying she doesn't regret the sex, just the timing, if there is a f1 I don't see how it could be anyone but Nick. I don't see how Shawn could deal with all of that if he were her f1, but I could see him sticking around if he was given the opportunity to be the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:14 pm

since some were mentioning K's expression ...thought i'd bring over this gif from wetpaint
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 pm

^^^laugh out loud, how cute!^^ thanks for bringing that over.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Max64 wrote:snipped from kashathediva
" A good for instance is there may have only been 2 HTD because the F3/F4 could have removed himself after the FD not feeling it was worthy to involve family at all. It could be shown to us as K eliminating the man, but we know from past seasons, the cast has asked to be let go and it has been made to look like it was the leads idea."

I've been thinking about this... If Kaitlyn told her f4 about having sex, and that is was in fact Nick that she had sex with, I can see these guys wanting to bail and not wanting to involve their family.  If they already had to deal with Kaitlyn letting Nick on the show, and then finding out she had sex with him, I'm sure they could see the writing on the wall and wanted check out.   If that's the scenario, and listening to Kaitlyn post show saying she doesn't regret the sex, just the timing, if there is a f1 I don't see how it could be anyone but Nick.   I don't see how Shawn could deal with all of that if he were her f1, but I could see him sticking around if he was given the opportunity to be the next Bachelor.

Herein lies the complication :yes:
I definitely respect anyone who owns their actions so if K. tells her 4 guys about having had sex earlier in filming that is a good example of honestly. I would, however, question why that would be necessary? Wouldn't that just be a "clearing of the slate" move meaning they all now know and whoever stays is still a prospect for her suggesting she has no favorite at that point? In my mind, it would only be necessary to tell 1 or perhaps 2 if she still sees a future with that many and it would mean whomever she had sex with would no longer be a prospect because why tell? It would be unnecessary to be that specific with anyone remaining that she doesn't want to pursue further - a simple breakup with compassion is all that is necessary; no details about her intimacy with anyone else would be required. It would simply be a case of good guys not being her guy.
I also think that if she, as the promo is hinting, does have sex early on in filming then again before scheduled FD time, and if it is not with the same person, she would be asking a lot in terms of being accepted as a long term partner by any of the guys. We know from former contestants that typically the F1 has only known the lead for around 4-5 days worth of time so it would be illogical to want to continue unless, as you say they want to be next TB but that would be kinda obvs to the audience. 
 If the intimacy partner is the same person, how could she seriously be considering anyone else? 
What if the promo was meant to forewarn the guys who were on the show after the fact that an early tryst occurred so they would know in advance of the scene airing.  This would mean they were never aware of this during filming. 

As to the "I made a mistake": as of yet, there is no proof that the mistake happened during filming.  It could be something from her past that has weighed heavily on her and that she feels needs to be told to someone important inorder to be fully understood. Just a thought.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm

RS said that she did not tell the guys, it is the US article that say she tell the final 2. I think because the producer hang it over her head and is using it to promote the show. So she had to be honest up front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:54 pm

reason wrote:RS said that she did not tell the guys, it is the US article that say she tell the final 2.  I think because the producer hang it over her head and is using it to promote the show.  So she had to be honest up front.

Let me get this straight, RS said Kaitlyn did not tell the guys about having sex during filming?   I'd go check myself, but every time I go to his site I get a security warning on my computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:56 pm

emusha wrote:

since some were mentioning K's expression ...thought i'd bring over this gif from wetpaint

This is so precious!! How could these two not end up together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share