SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 2:06 am

This is hilarious.... posting Matilda's comments in Art's recent IG post

art_green Giddy up. @rreynolds87 @craftykaty924 #rjbdesign 28min
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 11378379_1438527799785284_903203094_n

horsin_around_products At least @matootles can't fall off this horse 27min

matootles @horsin_around_products you'd be surprised. 12min

horsin_around_products @matootles haha 10min
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Sun May 24, 2015 2:21 am

That is so hilarious cantstopl Love how these two always sync postings on SM...I saw that Matilda posted a pic with her friends as well....these folks are in it to stay together for real, wishing them all the best.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 24, 2015 9:44 am

Aw, thanks for sharing that, AAL. Loving the banter between those two.

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Funny exchange on an IG that Matilda posted. It was a picture of her working out at some gym. Matilda's Post

This was a comment exchange in this post. It made me laugh. I like how Matilda handles those that question her relationship with Art.

shilronnie about 16 hours ago
Matilda why do I get the feel that u and Arthur's engagement is scripted and fake??????

Matilda's response:

matootles about 15 hours ago
@shilronnie well Shilronnie, I'm not entirely sure? I feel like that is a question only you can answer.

Then this poster responded later...which kind of makes no sense but, whatever!

shilronnie about 14 hours ago
@matootles Cud u blame me for being jealous of him? Smiley

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks for posting that, Litta! yes Funniest part is that she never responded about the "Engagement" comment. She didn't refute being engaged either when Paul Henry said she was engaged. Not that it means she is, just funny that that is not something they have felt a need to clarify.

Here's Art being his usual creative/silly self... his camouflage caption is very witty.

@art_green Camouflage. #artsdistrict   5/26/2015
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 11377823_840434419377766_576984959_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 pm

These two are the best!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 2:57 pm

This is too funny... Art commented on Matilda's IG post and in response to all the comments she gets asking if she and Art are still together...  giggling It's hilarious that he even tagged himself in his response. Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 3806527698 Love these two! So much fun, haha.

paris_skipper about 11 hours ago
Are u still with art ?? @matootles

art_green about 2 hours ago
Yeah are you and @art_green still together? But more importantly, do you even lift? #shesquats
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Matild19
@matootles

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 2:58 pm

cantstopl He's so darn cute. What a great couple. This is what no pressure on getting engaged gets the viewers. Just fabulous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Anyone know what this is about? A competition of sorts?

@matootles Team Magic #VagAveRadioAwards #MagicVag make sure you repost this using the hashtag #VagAveRadioAwards  
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 11241477_840547995994483_846662163_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Matilda Rice - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is too funny... Art commented on Matilda's IG post and in response to all the comments she gets asking if she and Art are still together...  giggling It's hilarious that he even tagged himself in his response.  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 3806527698 Love these two! So much fun, haha.

paris_skipper about 11 hours ago

art_green about 2 hours ago
Yeah are you and @art_green still together? But more importantly, do you even lift? #shesquats

***snipped***

Indeed, very funny! Did you know that Matilda actually did this first on Art's photo from today? Art's photo

This was a comment left by Matilda after a string of comments asking Art if he and Matilda were together. Here's her comment specifically in response to a comment by haley.licht.

hayley.licht about 15 hours ago
Are you and @matootles still together???

nicolemaree86 about 15 hours ago
Looks deliciousemoji

matootles about 14 hours ago
Yeah are you and @matootles still together?

source: Art's IG (see comments)

Notice this is the same commenter on Matilda's photo. Though Matilda's photo was posted first, Art's comment was made hours later...and specifically after Matilda commented on his pic. Notice the response seems to be to the same girl, haley.licht. I wonder if this girl is stalking them and they are "fighting back" now with humor. Or perhaps they actually know her and it's an inside joke.

hayley.licht about 15 hours ago
Are you and @art_green still together?

natattackslife about 15 hours ago
Hahaha! Go Kate!
paris_skipper about 15 hours ago

art_green about 6 hours ago

source: Matilda's IG (see comments)

I just read back my post and I'm not sure I've made it clear as to my meaning. Regardless both Matilda and Art seem to be having fun with the SM "pressure" that some fans are placing on them. I think their similar sense of humor bodes well for them (not taking themselves too seriously). They should be a fun couple to follow.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 pm

^ Thanks for posting, Litta! yes That is so cute they are poking fun and are in on that together. They really are such a fun couple to follow and it is refreshing that they don't take everything, including themselves, so seriously.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Art just posted a photo of the Magic logo of the new radio station that obviously Matilda has something to do with. Below are comments made by her and and her friend Georgie.

I ❤️ #MagicVag. #VagAveRadioAwards
Follow
selfiesticks.co.nz, rachaellouise376, sophiewoodham1 and 437 others like this.

pippiiscutexx
I LOVE YOU ART!!!!!!!

matootles
YES!!!!!!! CB. @art_green

art_green
CB @matootles

bronwos
CB @matootles @art_green

paigeweatherley
@art_green @matootles love you guys as a couple

georgiethomas2
Lollll.

I have no idea what CB means! Does anyone have a clue?!?!?!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again