SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am

These two are in my top fav's. Just love them both. Everything they do is with a genuine smile and a good heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks AAL for posting the pics and Instagram vid. These two are just fabulous and great example of how to go about finding love in this franchise. Go Marthur!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 pm

These two are too funny.  giggling  They seem to be traveling and spending a lot of their time together. Art IIRC lived in Christchurch so this must have been a trip to introduce Matty to his relatives. Great couple.  :cutiepie

@art_green Chur Chch! Great weekend catching up with friends and family down in Christchurch. And Matty's first trip to the South Island.
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 11386532_449271468578926_519113976_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:35 pm

I'm so cross with myself - I just can't believe it!hissyfit :headbanging Redfacemad

On Saturday I was having a mother daughter day with my little darling and I was going to surprise her by taking her to her favourite restaurant which is a little out of the way.

Well - we ended up running out of time and I took her somewhere else.

However, it turns out that Art and Matilda were in my home town for the weekend and at that very place we were going to go! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 2292733854

And apparently according to people I know they were very generous talking to and taking photos with fans.

It could have been us!!!!! ( I'm too scared to tell my daughter that's where I originally had planned to take her for lunch!)

- I could have taken a photo of us with them and posted it on the thread!
- I could have told them that I was TeamMatilda from the beginning!
- I could have asked for extra juicy secrets to share with the forum
- I could have told them about the forum and how we are all big fans
- I could have...
- I could have....

Ahhhhhh... I'm so depressed. :tissuebox :bigsigh: :why:
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Ah, Katiebelle! :frommeto Next time! I am sure there will be a next time! Maybe send Art and Matilda a tweet/comment?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:These two are too funny.  giggling  They seem to be traveling and spending a lot of their time together. Art IIRC lived in Christchurch so this must have been a trip to introduce Matty to his relatives. Great couple.  :cutiepie

@art_green Chur Chch! Great weekend catching up with friends and family down in Christchurch. And Matty's first trip to the South Island.
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 11386532_449271468578926_519113976_n

Yes he went to Burnside High School where my son goes and is considered to be one of the best schools in New Zealand. In fact, our Prime Minister, John Key, went there!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Gansta? giggling Love them. (TY for keeping up with the news for us)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:These two are too funny.  giggling  They seem to be traveling and spending a lot of their time together. Art IIRC lived in Christchurch so this must have been a trip to introduce Matty to his relatives. Great couple.

Yes he went to Burnside High School where my son goes and is considered to be one of the best schools in New Zealand. In fact, our Prime Minister, John Key, went there!
Oh wow! Maybe he will stop in at his old school and your son will see him? Must keep eyes peeled. Ah, such a shame about two ships passing in the night. I am sure you will get that chance to see them again. Need their itinerary. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:These two are too funny.  giggling  They seem to be traveling and spending a lot of their time together. Art IIRC lived in Christchurch so this must have been a trip to introduce Matty to his relatives. Great couple.  

Oh wow! Maybe he will stop in at his old school and your son will see him? Must keep eyes peeled. Ah, such a shame about two ships passing in the night. I am sure you will get that chance to see them again. Need their itinerary. giggling

My son won't care at all - he use to drive us nuts with all his rude and sarcastic comments so we kicked him out of the den when watching The BachelorNZ.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

My son won't care at all - he use to drive us nuts with all his rude and sarcastic comments so we kicked him out of the den when watching The BachelorNZ.
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 3806527698 cantstopl So hilarious! I can just picture it now. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:53 pm

cantstopl Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 3806527698 Katie hehehe Adorable.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Katie! I'm so sorry you missed them! I would have been so happy for you and ecstatic if a fan pic was taken by one of our very own members!!

That's a great pic of them! When was the FRC filmed, I forget?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again