SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:You have to sign in to that website @AllAboutLove

@Idlemess for the vk.com site I posted above in the thread that sign in to create an account. It's free. As I stated above it's like Facebook. I signed up years ago and it was easy and I was able to watch the whole season there with no ads or popups.

The other link I gave is a free website with NO sign in or account needed. There are tons of links there for each episode to the season. There will be ads and popups so what I do to not have them be a problem is add adblocker to my chrome browser and any other popups I just close them or hit "x". Works every time regardless of what link I use.

Hope that helps Smiley

Bringing my post from upthread here
AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality we have a thread for viewing links for International shows (it needs to be updated) but there's links for Bach NZ S1 for Art and Matilda's season (the vk.com link has all the episodes and no ads or popups. May need to have an account but it's free - VK is like Facebook in other countries). 

Also here is a website where there are links to watch the season if the above doesn't work https://www1.swatchseries.to/the_bachelor_nz_/season-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:25 pm

@GuardianAngel they're the best! Beautiful couple and like you said loving and laughing since they moment they met each other and never stopped PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:27 pm

I used the vk site a few years back now. It was very easy to sign up. They sent a code to my phone, which I was leary about, but it was no problem at all. There were a lot of previous franchise full episodes uploaded to that site.

I've since changed email accounts, so I might have to sign up again, since that email is no longer valid and I can't 'forgot password'.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 am

congratulations to these two! They are the best!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:23 am

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 BwsYa7EgSBl

They're having a boy feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f476

ETA: Not sure the first link worked https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsYa7EgSBl/
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm

How sweet!

Their smiles are so darn heartwarming!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:18 pm

My heart!!!  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f62d  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d  beatingheart   Hoorray to the wonderful new parents Art and Matilda!!!! I've never been more happy for two people from this show. From meeting each other to now being parents!! Milo their son is the cutest! (of course he is)!! Awww I am so so happy for them both. This kid hit the lottery being their son! :yes:  PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

matootles He’s hereeeeee! Our beautiful baby boy Milo Kenneth Green arrived on Wednesday evening in our living room just as we planned/hoped, with @art_green delivering him along with our incredible midwife. The most incredible experience of my entire life  We’re all loving settling in to our new family of 5 (cats included obviously). I promise he does open his eyes sometimes, though not that often currently  
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 67480902_230143131295196_5607938876140229638_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 67930225_190984645243656_2326073600954504709_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

The proud parents! So wonderful! Crying with happiness for them both!

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 69936409_185543889137676_730547658322073637_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 67873952_615683228957811_8363571615084150163_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/matootles/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Matty gave birth at their home with no electricity and Art delivered their baby!!!! feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f62d  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f49e  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f495  Love this little family! The sweetest!

art_green My beautiful wife, and son Milo Green . On Wednesday evening during a power cut Matty gave birth naturally in our lounge. She was incredible, using breathing techniques to remain calm and strong throughout. I even got to deliver the little guy. Tell ya what, they are slippery little octopuses when they come out. Everyone is happy and healthy and filled with love.

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 69424350_362930621251168_5363737620414087342_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdnhttps://www.instagram.com/art_green/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 pm

Oh my gosh!!! Hoorray to everyone! What a way to be brought in the world by none other than your Daddy, during a power outage! Holy smokes!

It has been so touching watching these two right from the beginning and now they have the sweetest Milo Green to love! He's so darn precious!

@AllAboutLove thanks for bringing all the lovely pics over! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Ahhh so glad everyone is well! Congrats to them all!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:13 pm

awwww on Art’s instagram stories you can see Matty kissing baby Milo while Art smiles on. Then Matty with their lil Milo. They’re cutest lil family  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d heartbeat

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Da5dbc10
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 046c1410

Milo’s first bath!! so precious! He’s adorable  PINKHEART
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 81746810
IG stories
@art_green
@matootles
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:awwww on Art’s instagram stories you can see Matty kissing baby Milo while Art smiles on. Then Matty with their lil Milo. They’re cutest lil family  feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d heartbeat

feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Da5dbc10
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 046c1410

Milo’s first bath!! so precious! He’s adorable  PINKHEART
feasting - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 81746810
IG stories
@art_green
@matootles

OMG! OMG! Jumping hearts
How much sweetness all around! So happy for the little family! Art and Matilda remain one of my favorite  couple from that whole franchise...it gave me hope that some good  men were still out there. Their story was wonderful to watch and follow. I love everything about that story now; the beautiful home birth, which is the most natural and beautiful way to welcome a little one, their calm fortitude despite the lack of power, and the emotional outcome that crowns their happiness.
This little Milo is already a stunner, not surprising with such good looking parents.
So much beatingheart for all. I’m very happy for them and starwelcome  to the new member of the Green family!
Thanks for the great news @AllAboutLove ! :Thanktwo

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again