Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 pm

@Idlemess I posted the links to watch their season above your post. Links to watch all episodes are there Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:26 pm

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1551060131693
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 Rsz-img-3800-d61c1507
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/110845879/matilda-rices-wedding-dress-secrets
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting the vids! So precious! Love this couple! They have been loving and laughing since day one!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54106

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 pm

You have to sign in to that website @AllAboutLove

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2694

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:24 pm

@Idlemess wrote:You have to sign in to that website @AllAboutLove

@Idlemess for the vk.com site I posted above in the thread that sign in to create an account. It's free. As I stated above it's like Facebook. I signed up years ago and it was easy and I was able to watch the whole season there with no ads or popups.

The other link I gave is a free website with NO sign in or account needed. There are tons of links there for each episode to the season. There will be ads and popups so what I do to not have them be a problem is add adblocker to my chrome browser and any other popups I just close them or hit "x". Works every time regardless of what link I use.

Hope that helps Smiley

Bringing my post from upthread here
@AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality we have a thread for viewing links for International shows (it needs to be updated) but there's links for Bach NZ S1 for Art and Matilda's season (the vk.com link has all the episodes and no ads or popups. May need to have an account but it's free - VK is like Facebook in other countries). 

Also here is a website where there are links to watch the season if the above doesn't work https://www1.swatchseries.to/the_bachelor_nz_/season-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:25 pm

@GuardianAngel they're the best! Beautiful couple and like you said loving and laughing since they moment they met each other and never stopped PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:27 pm

I used the vk site a few years back now. It was very easy to sign up. They sent a code to my phone, which I was leary about, but it was no problem at all. There were a lot of previous franchise full episodes uploaded to that site.

I've since changed email accounts, so I might have to sign up again, since that email is no longer valid and I can't 'forgot password'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f49c

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:30 pm

@GuardianAngel we signed up around the same time bestbud! IA I was unsure at first too but it's just like getting a Facebook account and like you said they have other Franchises on there too yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 am

congratulations to these two! They are the best!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:23 am

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 BwsYa7EgSBl

They're having a boy Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f60d  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 76 1f476

ETA: Not sure the first link worked https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsYa7EgSBl/
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm

How sweet!

Their smiles are so darn heartwarming!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum