SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettes - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Mon May 18, 2015 11:57 am

Only about an hour till we get our answers!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

bachelorettes - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 12:06 pm

93.9 KissFM ‏@939kisslima 5m5 minutes ago
Coming up On Air with Ryan Seacrest..we're hanging with both of the new #Bachelorettes Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Karolina
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bachelorette-secrets-revealed-fan-fan-favorites-tell-all-2015185

Former contestants reveal secrets
Chris L talks no connection with Ali.
omg  giggling I knew it! I love how things eventually come out years down the road... and I LOVE chris L so much cos he's just the best...Ali's confessed how Frank was really the guy for her and it really was just between roberto and frank

I actually think REAL F1 connections that have the potential to last beyond 5-6 months are a matter luck cos a lot of time people an in "infatuation" with each other and not having established foundational intimacy (ash and JP are one couple i know did the legwork of building that foundation, i'd say the same for sean and cat). and the f2/f3 they will be juuuuuust fineeeee  :Nod: the bubble effect has a sort of immunity about it IMHO when you go out and see it from the outside you gain a lot of perspective about the inflated nature of it all...

whether K builds a solid foundation with her F1 or not will be key << I'll be interested to see that and it'll influence how i think her relationship will fare in the real world...also still curious as to the ranking of her priorities - career, relationship etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

emusha wrote:
notarose wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bachelorette-secrets-revealed-fan-fan-favorites-tell-all-2015185

Former contestants reveal secrets
Chris L talks no connection with Ali.
omg  giggling I knew it! I love how things eventually come out years down the road... and I LOVE chris L so much cos he's just the best...Ali's confessed how Frank was really the guy for her and it really was just between roberto and frank

I actually think REAL F1 connections that have the potential to last beyond 5-6 months are a matter luck cos a lot of time people an in "infatuation" with each other and not having established foundational intimacy (ash and JP are one couple i know did the legwork of building that foundation, i'd say the same for sean and cat). and the f2/f3 they will be juuuuuust fineeeee  :Nod: the bubble effect has a sort of immunity about it IMHO when you go out and see it from the outside you gain a lot of perspective about the inflated nature of it all...

whether K builds a solid foundation with her F1 or not will be key << I'll be interested to see that and it'll influence how i think her relationship will fare in the real world...also still curious as to the ranking of her priorities - career, relationship etc.

I also love Chris L so much; maybe second after Nick. Such a great guy!yes
Good point about K's priorities... it will be interesting to see it all play out. Hopefully she be move certain about what they are, unlike a former Bach'ette that could quite figure out what she wanted....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

How many here will believe RS, even if their favorite is not F1?
I will.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 12:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:How many here will believe RS, even if their favorite is not F1?
I will.
I will. He knows what's up imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

I will too.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 pm

The grantland interview!

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-right-reasons-podcast-special-bachelorettes-britt-and-kaitlyn/

(How does one embed a video?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:How many here will believe RS, even if their favorite is not F1?
I will.
I will. He knows what's up imo.

handwave

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Man, can Britt stop talking over Kaitlyn please??? Even when Juliet asks Kaitlyn a question directly, Britt chimes in with little tiny side comments. These media interviews are killing me. I can't stand Britt anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Chris H doing some Book & Bachelorette promo...
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/chris-harrison-the-perfect-letter-the-bachelorette/5509e88778c90a5b81000902

HuffPost asked me to send some questions, so I did... we'll see if/what airs (accent doesnt help!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever