SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fiftyshadesofcray - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Didn't RS spoil that Ali was single?  AL said chris was the winner.  Interesting season a head. Now I definetly have to watch to see how this pan out.

Back to top Go down

fiftyshadesofcray - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Mon May 18, 2015 1:27 pm

News/ The Bachelorette's Britt and Kaitlyn Dish on the Premiere's Stripper and Chris Soules' DWTS Run!

http://www.eonline.com/news/657662/the-bachelorette-s-britt-and-kaitlyn-dish-on-the-premiere-s-stripper-and-chris-soules-dwts-run

fiftyshadesofcray - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:31 pm

whipsnapper wrote:From Nick fan thread ==>

whipsnapper wrote:Saw this morning that Clint Arliss posted a doctored pic on his IG that showed a head-shot of Gary Busey in a gallery of profile pics along with JJ Lane, Clint Arliss, Tanner Tolbert, Ben Higgins and Shawn Booth. The comments, I think may give away the ending that Nick is F1.

IG @turtleconvertible 3 hrs ago
your obligatory "watch #TheBatchelorett" post. Or don't. Do whatever you think is right. Busey shows up mid-season and really throws a wrench into things. Literally. #fiftyshadesofcray @BacheloretteABC @kaitlynbristowe @tanner_tolbert @jjhlane @higgins.ben @garybusey

@tanner_tolbert
Garey Busey is so dreamy

@emmonslemons
Looks like Busey broke the v-neck rule?

turtleconvertible
@emmonslemons Gary broke alot of rules.

turtleconvertible
And hearts.

Thought this was very interesting... and it implies that Nick may have been the one to end things with K.... hmmmmm hmmm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Shawn Booth and Nick are her F2 and she dumps both of them according to RS.

Shawn, Chris, and Josh Murray are the Bachelor candidates per RS.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:32 pm

She dumpd them not Nick doing the dumping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 pm

WHOA @ RS spoiler. ....I don't know what to say.

I guess, if she did not choose either of them, she has to know she's going to bring down the wrath of bachelor nation upon herself and she still decided to do it and be true to what she was feeling. Kudos to that? hmmm Rolling Eyes

i'm sad though. I wanted Kaitlyn to be with someone at the end of this. Feeling so deflated!!! Hoping RS is wrong!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Could tell the way Kaitlyn was answering in interviews...I know it's silly but kind of turns me off the season? I think people will be harsh with her and say it should have been Britt because she was more serious about it...makes me kinda sad...all that and doesn't even date a f1?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Please keep the discussion in one thread. Discuss individual contestants if you like, in their own threads. TY

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2849p216-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 pm

It's OK for me she didn't get engaged, but she didn't even want to try dating in real world with either one or both of them? Do you think TPTB will throw her under the bus?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm

^ Exactly the same reaction I had. After reading RS' spoilers I can't help but feel... deflated almost? It just feels like such a letdown. I bet TPTB are wishing they gave the gig to Britt, because she would've 100% played along with the script and gotten engaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm

^^^ does a cow mooo???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep the discussion in one thread. Discuss individual contestants if you like, in their own threads. TY

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2849p216-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever