SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 6:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
jen689 wrote:RS is live on Periscope
a couple guys left on their own
He's known since last Thursday how the season ended
4-6 guys were sent home before the rose ceremony
Kaitlyn's there to further her career not to get married
Nick likes attention that's why he went on the show

And how exactly does he know these things? Oh right, he's just speculating. Even though he keeps saying he doesn't deal in speculations. giggling

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Duh it's been speculated here that we don't think Kaitlyn may be ready to get married....please tell us something else that has not been thought of RS giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Someone asked him if they're grooming Chris to be the bach and he said maybe, maybe not. The way he said it though made me think Chris is not F1.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 13, 2015 6:58 pm

The joke that RS said that Kaitlyn told at the M&G v. Britt's serious ITM about being there as they say for the right reasons makes me think that the choice between K & B was more "fun" v. "serious"... and the guys, most of whom are there for vacation, choose the fun girl.

Kaitlyn never made a big point about marriage when she was on the bach.... she was willing to enter a serious relationship by the end- but we all saw the date with Kimmel present, too. She was ready for whatever came her way. If Kaitlyn finds everlasting love, great. If not, I think I'll be fine with that, too. Maybe this time the bachelorette offers "dating after the show" and doesn't expect, hope for, an engagement ring from NL at all. (Maybe Neil will have a chance to show off a new line of jewelry which will be a gift of love/affection from f1).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed May 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Through the Nick questions that were asked I also didn't get the feeling he was F1 at all.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Where can I watch this?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Diana wrote:Where can I watch this?
if you follow RS on Twitter you can download the Periscope app and watch the rebroadcast. From what I remember the broadcast is available for 24 hours.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve always knows how to burst everyone's bubbles immediately, regardless of what/who you're rooting for. It's a gift.

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 too true Alanna. He's such a positive guy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 7:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:The joke that RS said that Kaitlyn told at the M&G v. Britt's serious ITM about being there as they say for the right reasons makes me think that the choice between K & B was more "fun" v. "serious"... and  the guys, most of whom are there for vacation, choose the fun girl.

Kaitlyn never made a big point about marriage when she was on the bach.... she was willing to enter a serious relationship by the end- but we all saw the date with Kimmel present, too.  She was ready for whatever came her way.  If Kaitlyn finds everlasting love, great.  If not, I think I'll be fine with that, too.  Maybe this time the bachelorette offers "dating after the show" and doesn't expect, hope for, an engagement ring from NL at all.  (Maybe Neil will have a chance to show off a new line of jewelry which will be a gift of love/affection from f1).
Well, you know what they say- my lover's got humor, should've worshipped her sooner!! They got it right eventually.

I didn't get the feeling Steve thinks Nick is f1, in any case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
jen689 wrote:RS is live on Periscope

Britt is still with Brady
Chris and Whitney are in Iowa together
Will release some BIP contestants next week
Spoilers for this season will be out on Monday
Thinks Josh has a chance to be the next Bachelor

I thought Josh had a chance to after his Canadian interviews but OY after seeing the latest vid someone posted in Josh's nonfan thread ... just NO.

^ That was me! :halo: You're all welcome! laugh out loud
Not surprised that he's in talks always figured they went with Chris as a 2nd choice once Josh was Andi's F1.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 starstruck - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:3 or 4 HTD's? Find out Monday duh

I think if there would have been 4 HTD, he would have shrugged it off with a laugh saying that there have always been 4 HTD why would it change now?

Maybe I am reading too much into this...or procrastinating for my Chem final tonight. Off I go!
Good luck! 
I loved chemistry!

Thanks Kasha! Your too sweet! bestbud!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

FYI- Nick is home in Chi today. Too bad we don't know where anyone else is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever