SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 am

No never happen before. Interesting!

Back to top Go down

BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Diana Thu May 14, 2015 11:30 am

reason wrote:Didn't they say Whitney watch it with some people but it was later on in the season?
Whitney did for the WTA
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:45 am

Okay then no final 1 has ever watch it with agroup in a local place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Posted this in another thread:

I find it interesting that Shawn started to follow Megan and Jillian (I believe today) from last season (doesn't follow any other bach girl alumni) and Jillian tweeted earlier today:

Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis · 8h 8 hours ago

Thinking Nashville for episodes one and two... Thoughts?! @meganebell1

Which is where Shawn lives. Both Megan and Jillian follow Shawn (not sure who initiated)
This is making me believe he is not F1 as he might be meeting up with M & J total speculation but just thought it was weird.

sbolduc I thought the exact same thing when I saw these follows by Shawn today. IMO he is not the F1 and is headed for BIP2.

IA re Shawn. I added to that post in the Shawn thread that I think there will be a few of them getting together to watch the premier. Plus whoever lives in the vicinity will probably join in.

Can anyone remember a F1 attending a get together to watch the premier at a local establishment? I would think he/she would rather watch it together or with family?

I think this is a big clue we need to keep our eyes peeled on SM that night. I'm sure there will be lot's of pics when they get together, which I think will happen.
I think 1F(JEF!) used to have viewing parties. In fact, didn't 2 members from this forum win a so-called lottery where they got to meet him and view one episode? 
Now the premier thing is new, but hey it's a new season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

sbolduc I thought the exact same thing when I saw these follows by Shawn today. IMO he is not the F1 and is headed for BIP2.

IA re Shawn. I added to that post in the Shawn thread that I think there will be a few of them getting together to watch the premier. Plus whoever lives in the vicinity will probably join in.

Can anyone remember a F1 attending a get together to watch the premier at a local establishment? I would think he/she would rather watch it together or with family?

I think this is a big clue we need to keep our eyes peeled on SM that night. I'm sure there will be lot's of pics when they get together, which I think will happen.
I think 1F(JEF!) used to have viewing parties. In fact, didn't 2 members from this forum win a so-called lottery where they got to meet him and view one episode? 

Yes, you are correct. I totally forgot all about that. Jef was not subtle on SM, that's for sure.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 11:53 am

reason wrote:Okay then no final 1 has ever watch it with agroup in a local place.
As I recall a lot of F1's have said that they only watch the segments specific to themselves and the lead. That would mean they watch alone or at least at home with someone trusted. 

This entire season has a lot of differences.  I actually think it is healthy for the F1 to watch entire episodes as then he and the lead have the same knowledge of what transpired and communication is more open. 

For the F1 to view the m&g in public really isn't a big deal.  There are no "emotions" or relationships at that point. Plus, if most of guys do a public epi 1 viewing, it's great PR and some could even tie it to a charity fundraiser.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 pm

notarose wrote:
mercieme wrote:I thought Becca has been following Nick since the airing of Chris's bachelor season but SCMIW.

:yes:
Both Twitter & IG.  In fact, Nick just faved one her tweets tonight.

She is, I think, Kaitlyn's best bud from the franchise. Could just be that or maybe he wants to be able to PM her for some reason. Or it could be Nick going into flirt mode for an F2 to F2 hookup, if he struck out with Kaitlyn.
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Good times, kasha. Good times.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Ooh almond butter and friends with Kait's BFF! Two points for Nick!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:24 pm

I think the fact that Nick live tweets may have something to do with his follows/followbacks within the bubble. He and Kelly Travis just started following each other too and we can be sure they aren't getting together. She is engaged and she was a snarkey b*tch to Nick in the past, but she does love Kaitlyn.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Thu May 14, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu May 14, 2015 12:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes, you are correct. I totally forgot all about that. Jef was not subtle on SM, that's for sure.

I was just going to post this! Jef was all over SM, also a lot of people didnt see Jef with Em. But she did choose him as her F1

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Really Kelly Travis loves Kaitlyn? I thought Kelly was Andi's BFF. Not getting Kelly's connection to Kaitlyn so please help clarify, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+30
Linds911
Beagle
california90
AllAboutLove
julychild
officeRules
whit90
jen689
BlackHalo
mindless
kimberlyg