SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Post any clues that you may feel are important to the outcome, or any other clues pertaining to the season. Light discussion please.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 23, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait and Shawn both liking and following people on Insta right now. Maybe it's their designated iPhone time now?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 11:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Ben is posting on twitter. See his thread. He's following Tanner Clint and thee probably fake Dr Chris. So I doubt either he or Chris is f1. 
I could be totally wrong though.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 13, 2015 12:22 am

In the Chris thread, carnegiesmith brought up Chris was tagged in a pic 3 weeks ago and I found the pic. It was from April 19th and if it was taken that day then Chris didn't even make it to the F4.

asia_hamilton Killer crew
BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion 11111307_465113950312255_2126087022_n
http://websta.me/p/966971735498984790_17124258
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 12:37 am

bring over from the Dr. C thread... interesting post which fits how some of us who've watched nick do whatever it takes for love including mischief...see him -- as a warrior for love 

julychild
Siah wrote:Just went through his Insta. I like him even more now! He has quite the personality. That coupled with his cupcake entrance makes me think him and my girl Kaitlyn could be a good fit Hugesmile 

Yes, he seems nice and likable. The problem with that is Kaitlyn doesn't appear to want a nice guy. She favourited this post by Carly Waddell, yesterday.

http://websta.me/p/982810393669536956_1545128842
BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion 11242417_1595637174027437_1753769001_n
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 12:40 am

emusha wrote:bring over from the Dr. C thread... interesting post which fits how some of us who've watched nick do whatever it takes for love including mischief...see him -- as a warrior for love 

julychild
Siah wrote:Just went through his Insta. I like him even more now! He has quite the personality. That coupled with his cupcake entrance makes me think him and my girl Kaitlyn could be a good fit Hugesmile 

Yes, he seems nice and likable. The problem with that is Kaitlyn doesn't appear to want a nice guy. She favourited this post by Carly Waddell, yesterday.

http://websta.me/p/982810393669536956_1545128842
BeYou -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion 11242417_1595637174027437_1753769001_n
Agreed it's a clue and gives insight into what she wants but I cannot attribute it to Nick just yet. All I think it says right now is that she wanted the guy to win/fight for her and cross oceans like she tweeted after her breakup. Of course, jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 12:44 am

Alanna I agree with you :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 12:56 am

This is what Nick said about love. He's ready to fight for love. A total warrior. I am completely biased of course!
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
3:39 PM - 28 Jul 2014
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" #TheBachelorette

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 am

sdmom wrote:This is what Nick said about love. He's ready to fight for love.  A total warrior. I am completely biased of course!
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
3:39 PM - 28 Jul 2014
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for"  #TheBachelorette

The romantic in me wants this to be the Prologue to this season PINKHEART
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 13, 2015 2:01 am

Don't hold your breath. Every single season we wish and hope that it will finally be the season when they actually show the true love story. Never happened even on the rare occasions when there actually is a true love story. Thanks, TPTB.  Sigh...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 13, 2015 2:20 am

Becca (who is super close with Kaitlyn) followed Chris on IG
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 am

Diana wrote:Becca (who is super close with Kaitlyn) followed Chris on IG

So Becca now follows Chris & Nick.  I wonder if she will follow Ben H too.  That would fit what might be the final 3.  Still wouldn't count out Shawn as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+30
Linds911
Beagle
california90
AllAboutLove
julychild
officeRules
whit90
jen689
BlackHalo
mindless
kimberlyg